Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Once the sound of AJ Styles' theme music was heard, the crowd made their voices heard with mixed reactions, some chanting his name over and over. AJ Styles made his appearance on the stage, and the crowd was still going wild. AJ Styles made his way down to the ring and grabbed a mic after stepping into the ring.

AJ STYLES
It's official... the main event of Demolition will be AJ Styles vs. Cody Rhodes. This is the biggest match of our career here in EHDW, because this is our debut match. It's more important for Cody to win, because he is fighting Phil for the International Championship on Meltdown. If Cody doesn't beat me, it means what he has been saying is a load of garbage. Me, on the other hand, I have nothing to lose, because I'm not scheduled to have a match against anyone. But it's all going to change when I whoop Cody's ass tonight on Demolition. To be honest, I know Cody won't beat me tonight, and I'm sure as hell he won't beat P2 at Meltdown, because Cody is not championship material.

The crowd said "OOOOOH".

AJ STYLES
I know very well that I can and will beat Cody Rhodes down like the pathetic human being that he is. And who knows, I might beat him down so badly that he won't be able to compete for the International Championship at Meltdown, and maybe I'll take his place. Yeah, I might sound cocky about this, but you're all right if you think I am. I have something that NO ONE else has, and that is the god-given ability to be great and win. I believe that I am the face of this company, and I will prove that. AJ Styles is not a man to be fucked with. What also separates Cody Rhodes from me is that I'm simply classy. I'm in a whole different level than Cody. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how much you struggle, it's just the moons reflection. And time and time again, the monkey just keeps sinking into the water. The moon symbolizes the International Championship, and the monkey represents Cody Rhodes. No matter what you say, you can't change the fact that winning the title for you is only a fantasy. But I'm completely different. I have the ability and the resolve to obtain championship gold. Cody, at the end of the day, you're only a failure... just like your father.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:27 pm

The atmosphere darkened yet again, and Cody Rhodes walked out to the ramp.

"Styles... funny how you say I am the failure, when last time I watched Total Nonstop Assholes, I saw you on there... getting your ass kicked by Tyson Tomko."

The crowd booed Rhodes as he said this.

"So, tell me something. If I'm not championship material, how in the hell are you? I'm much more talented than you, or your husband Ric Flair. I'll give Ric the benefit of the doubt though, his figure four is a hell of a lot better than yours on any day."

The crowd booed even more as he said this.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 pm

AJ Styles clapped for Cody Rhodes.

AJ STYLES
Good one, Cody, good one. But I guess you haven't payed any attention to my career then. I won't go into the details, but I'm the only man who has achieved the grand slam championship, not once, but twice. The list of my accomplishments goes on and on. Cody, just by looking at you, I can tell you're not going to be champion. You suck. Honestly, I tried to convince Phil to not book a sucky match at Meltdown. Even the main event of Demolition sucks because you're in it. When I beat you, I'll end up making myself look bad, because fighting you is going to be like fighting a 120-pound 13-year-old.

AJ Styles laughed.

AJ STYLES
Let's face it, Cody. Your career has been really suckish. So, Cody, you can try to belittle my career, but it's too great to be downgraded. Unlike your career, Cody, it's just as painful when your face gets bashed in. But when I get done with you, Cody, I'll give you a reason to cry about.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Rhodes laughed a bit to himself.

"In that case, if you'll make yourself look bad even if you beat me, then why not mix it up a bit?"

The crowd started "what?" chants.

"Shut up you ugly bastards!"

The "what" chants abruptly turned into boos.

"As I was saying, why not make the main event no disqualification, so I can justify myself bashing your face in with a lead pipe?"
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

AJ Styles dozed off for a second.

AJ STYLES
Oh, what? I'm sorry Cody, I just dozed off for a second there. Did you say something? The reason why I dozed off is because you have no mic skills, and your charisma can be compared to a rock, but even that has more charisma than you... Cody, if you want to use weapons, that's fine with me. But it doesn't really matter one way or the other. Instead of getting a lead pipe, you should get a crutch, because you're gonna need it after I'm finished with you. But don't worry, Code, maybe, just maybe if you close your eyes and clap your heels together 3 times and say, "I think I can beat AJ Styles, I think I can beat AJ Styles, I think I can beat AJ Styles" it just might happen.

Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Cody laughed even more now, holding the paper bag with A.J. Styles's name on it.

"Well... I was right... you'd pull the "mic skills" card. What's next, comparing my wrestling skills to Hulk Hogan's?"

The fans begin chanting "HOGAN! HOGAN! HOGAN!"

"I knew these ugly bastards would sympathize with another ugly bastard... so, A.J., this trading insults stuff is kind of wearing a little thin..."

He reeled back and abruptly hit Styles in the head with the microphone.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 pm

AJ Styles got up and hit a roundhouse kick on Cody Rhodes then got out of the ring, jumped over the barricade, and ran through the fans up to the stairs to the exit.

AJ STYLES
See you tomorrow on Demolition! And Cody, I hope you don't wrestle like Hogan because then I might as well fight a toddler.

AJ Styles dropped the mic and exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes   AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes
Page 1 of 1