Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles debut promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

AJ Styles debut promo Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles debut promo   AJ Styles debut promo EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm

AJ Styles makes his appearance on the stage, receiving a mixed reaction from the EHDW audience. AJ Styles makes his way to the ring and he enters the ring and grabs a mic.

AJ STYLES
Don't adjust your television set! Yes, The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles is here in EHDW! Just in case you who don't know who I am. My name is AJ Styles, the greatest wrestler of all time! In my years of pro wrestling, I have shocked and awed everyone who has ever seen my matches. I'm glad that I'm here in EHDW because, to be real with you all, I'm brave enough to say that I'm better than every talent here. Phillip has done the smartest thing in his lifetime by signing my contract and allowing me to compete here because you all are looking at Demolition's first ever World Champion and the face of this entire wrestling company! Hey, you all you know that I'm speaking the truth because for you who has followed my wrestling career, you have seen first hand how great I am. You have seen the moves that I can do and you all have witness of my accolades that I have achieved. Wrestling is my life, it's my passion and I'm proud being a wrestler. I will be more proud of kicking the asses of every wrestler here in this company! So I'm putting everyone here on notice the Phenomenal One is here and he is here to be on top! My name is AJ Styles, the new fresh face of this company!
Back to top Go down

AJ Styles debut promo
Page 1 of 1