Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) Empty
PostSubject: Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)   Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Alfred walks out with a smile and a new t-shirt with a Mexican flag mixed with the American flag and "Alfred Perez" on the front and "You won't stop me" on the back. Alfred gets a mic.
"Hello, EHDW!"
The fans cheer.
"Now, I came out for a reason. I always do. So, Mark Henry, you wanna say no man has beaten you? Well how bout you face a boy. But I'll have to whoop you ass twice and well , you know why."

Alfred waits for a answer from Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)   Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Mark Henry stands at the stage with a mic in his hand.

"Alfred... wow, just looking at you... a small boy, talking big like he's all that. I have tremendous respect for what you just did. Calling me out, the World's Strongest and Most Dangerous Man."

Mark Henry claps.

"But there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity, and what you did is just plain STUPID! I guess you don't know who I am, little man. You see, a lot of guys that have been scheduled to face me in the ring end up getting hurt and lose things that are more than dear to them. Just ask The Rock, when he lost his World Championship over at EWF. Don't forget bout Jeff Hardy when we faced eachother. I've beat him not once, but twice. After those encounters, he lost his championship. Also, let's not forget coward, Test. He was the last man who tried to challenge me, but all he did was run his mouth, he didn't do nothing! Because he knew very well what would happen if he ever stepped in the ring with me. Taking this into account, Alfred, you are the one boy who is mann enough, brave enough, and stupid enough to step toe-to-toe with me. Because you won't beat me down for the count, Alfred, you can kiss your wrestling career... GOODBYE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)   Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 pm

"Mark, listen, I called you out for one reason: those guys who tried to beat you down, they were pushovers. I won't try, I will just remember that you can't keep me down. I had an epic match with GD, and I was damn near dead! I am the one person who can beat you."

Alfred takes his shirt off, signaling for Mark to get his ass in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)   Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Kid, it won't happen. I'm like a bear, and you're a bug; you're just going to get squashed in the end. I have beat almost everyone in EWF, and now I'm going to do the same here in EHDW. You're going to be in a world of pain. If you want to fight, then may god have mercy on your soul... because your career here is going to be a living hell, and you would wish that Phil and Leon put you on a different brand. You're going to feel pain, Alfred, and I will do what GD failed to do, and that is put you down for good. When I injure you, you better think in that hospital bed, "do I want to get back up?" Because all that's going to happen is you getting knocked back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)   Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 pm

"Mark, you won't beat me. I'm gonna get up when you put me down. I won't stop. I refuse to. I am a warrior, I am the one person who will put you down when you're on the mat, I will keep battering you. The fatter they are Mark, the harder they fall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)   Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfred Perez' EHDW debut (calling out henry)
Page 1 of 1