Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alfred talks about..........................

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred talks about.......................... Empty
PostSubject: Alfred talks about..........................   Alfred talks about.......................... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Alfred emerges from the backstage area wearing a shirt with the American Flag and the Mexican Flag merged into one. The crowd explodes in cheers. Alfred walks down the ramp high fiving other kids' hands as he enters the ring he takes off his shirt and gives it to the youngest child in the front row.
"Hello fans of EHDW!"
The crowd cheers.
"Now, like I always do, I came out here for a reason. Mark, you told me that I was weak, but if you recall I kicked your fat ass in the ring when you said you were goihn to Carnage."
The crowd cheers. Alfred waits for Mark Henry to respond.
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Alfred talks about..........................   Alfred talks about.......................... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Mark Henry music hits and fear surrounds the arena. Mark Henry makes his appearance on the stage with a mic in hand.

MARK HENRY
Alfred, you may have got the upperhand in that second, but remember, if Phil didn't intervene, you would've been taken out. All it will take is one shot, and it will be over for you, little man. You can say that you'll whip my ass. That's fine by me. But you need something to motivate you, or give you something to hope you can do. But come Meltdown, little man, your hopes of beating me will come to a halt when reality sets in and you realize that you can't beat me. When you're on your back on the ground, in pain, you will see me holding the Hardcore Championship above my head. And that sight of me doing so is when you'll come to realize your limitation... Alfred, you have chosen your fate, and now you must suffer for your foolishness, and hopefully your pride doesn't cost you your career, because you damned yourself into an eternity of pain and suffering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alfred talks about..........................   Alfred talks about.......................... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:59 pm

"Mark, I'm gonna say this one last time: you won't win. And if you do, I will get back in this ring and will not give up and that's the truth!"
The crowd cheers.
"Mark, these threats are funny, because you wont be able to win. I mean, look at you: you can barely get around the ring with out stopping for breath with your fat self!"
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Alfred talks about..........................   Alfred talks about.......................... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Mark Henry shook his head.

MARK HENRY
Alfred, I guess you just don't quite get it yet. But come Meltdown, you will fully comprehend how dangerous I can be in the ring. You have written your death wish, and you will be inducted into the Hall of Pain, just like Daniel Red. So Alfred, get used to being in the hospital, because when I'm through with you... you'll be there for a very, very long time, my friend. And if you don't believe me... take a look at this clip.

Mark Henry walks off and left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred talks about..........................   Alfred talks about.......................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfred talks about..........................
Page 1 of 1