Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Dragon demands a match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Dragon/quackenbush

Golden Dragon/quackenbush

Golden Dragon demands a match Empty
PostSubject: Golden Dragon demands a match   Golden Dragon demands a match EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 am

Golden Dragon walks down to the ring, angry as the crowd erupts in boos. Golden Dragon rips the mic out of one of the commentators hands and enters the ring.

GOLDEN DRAGON
I have just found out that I am not scheduled for a match tonight...

The crowd yells "what?"

GOLDEN DRAGON
I demand that I get a match tonight or there will be hell to pay. SO PHILLIP GET OUT HERE AND GIVE ME ANYONE TO FIGHT! I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!

The crowd boos until Phillip Phillips's music hits.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon demands a match   Golden Dragon demands a match EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Phillip walked out to the Golden Dragon's request with a smirk on his face and a microphone in his hand. As his music slowly began to fade out, he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Golden Dragon... calm ya' tits. You can have a match okay? You will replace IDM, fighting Michael Cole tommorow on Demolition. But you know what? You got lucky this time... because, GD, as it turns out, this is the wrestling business. We got assloads of other wrestlers, and you can't have a match every single damn show. Okay? Okay.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cole

Michael Cole

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon demands a match   Golden Dragon demands a match EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Michael Cole comes out to the ring.

"Well, finally ,someone worthy of facing the legendary Michael Cole! But Dragon, as good as you are you can't beat me. I'm the best... the best in this whole company. And nothing will change that."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon demands a match   Golden Dragon demands a match Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Dragon demands a match
Page 1 of 1