Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Dragon speaks about thor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Dragon/quackenbush

Golden Dragon speaks about thor Empty
PostSubject: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am

Golden is seen in the ring.

"So, I heard Thor is out of competition because of an injury. Oh, what a pity. And I got the last match with him."

The crowd boos and Golden shakes his head.

"So, it looks like I ended his career... or should I say Leon did? When Leon put Thor into that match, he should have realized that he wasn't putting Thor against just any opponent. He was putting Thor up against a man who wanted to hurt Thor and end his career. To make it worse, he put Thor in a last man standing match. You see, it isn't my fault, it's Leon's."
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYjlisHj6EM

All of the sudden, God of Thunder blasted through the speakers. The crowd cheered, not expecting to see Thor again. Thor, holding a microphone, looked very disappointed at the Golden Dragon.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Listen, Golden Dragon, You know, I really wish I could say that it was your fault, but it wasn't. It wasn't Leon's, either. It was from wrestling in general; I guess I've just been doing it too much for too long. However, my injured leg was your fault. Not Leon's. You see, you purposely held the Dragon Lock in longer than you should've. You purposely broke my leg. Leon didn't expect you to do something of the nature when he put us in that match, and neither did I. Golden Dragon, you are a bad man, a bad wrestler, and a bad sport.

Thor smirked, and the crowd cheered at this different side of Thor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 pm

"Thor, how about you have one more match?"

The crowd starts chanting, "one more match".

"Though I know you dont want to fight someone like me, but there is one person I have in mind... oh, and this guy is not Mike Quackenbush, so don't worry. So how about it, Thor?"

GD walks down to the stage and holds out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Thor glared at the Golden Dragon.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Listen, as much as I'd love to have one last match, I'd rather not risk severe paralysis or even death... so how about no?

The crowd booed, and Thor just sighed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm

"Let the crowd have what they want thor...unless you want to disappoint thousands of people"

GD waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Thor began to grow angry, breathing heavily.

THOR JØRGENSEN
What part of what I just said don't you understand? I'd rather not die, and I have a feeling the crowd doesn't want me to either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:38 pm

"Just let them have one more match thor or do you not care about your fans now that your just a commentator?"
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:49 pm

A rage began to boil up inside Thor.

THOR JØRGENSEN
I said "what part of that don't you understand"!? I love these fans, I really do. They mean everything to me. But so does my health. Are you deaf, Golden Dragon? Let me repeat this to you slowly... I... can't... wrestle... again! If I do... I could get paralyzed... or even die! Okay? Do you hear me now!?

Thor clocked the microphone over the top of GD's head, then exited the ring and began to walk back up the ramp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:00 pm

GD recovers from being stunned and speaks.

"Fine, I guess since you don't want to do it in a match then I'll kick your ass when you're sitting down there as a commentator."

GD pauses.

"If I do get my hands on you, you're as good as dead."

GD pauses again.

"Now get back in this ring and accept my match offer or you will suffer a pain like no other."

GD waits.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Thor turned around at the top of the stage and glared at the Golden Dragon with pure hate in his eyes.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Golden Dragon, you are one sick man. I can't have one last match. I don't care how much you threaten me, I'm not a complete retard, and I don't want to risk killing myself just to satisfy your pointless request.

Thor turned around and began to head backstage again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:11 pm

GD shakes his head.

"And I was only going to make you fight Hornswoggle, but it seems instead you will just be destroyed at that table over there..."

GD points at the commentary table.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Thor glanced back at the Golden Dragon only to roll his eyes, then disappeared backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Dragon speaks about thor   Golden Dragon speaks about thor Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Dragon speaks about thor
Page 1 of 1