Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Masters Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Masters

Sean Masters Contract Empty
PostSubject: Sean Masters Contract   Sean Masters Contract EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Wrestler name: Sean Masters

Billed height: 6ft

Billed weight: 154 Pounds

Frequent moves: Flying Crossbody

Signature moves: Elbow Drop

Finishing moves: 'Execution' (Edge's Sharpshooter)

Theme: 'We are One' by 12 Stones (Instrumental Version)

RP your own match or have it written for you: Write it for me please

Heel/Face/Tweener: Face

Sample RP (Even if you want your match RP'd, put some effort in):

The Miz swaggers down the aisle, ignoring the fans in attendance, climbing into the ring and grabbing a microphone

Jim Ross
The Miz is here. And he's in a foul mood. Last week, The Miz was forced to finally sell Eagle Eye Wrestling to business tycoon Phillip Phillips!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
I don't think that's the reason he's mad. Last week, Tyson Kidd cost him a victory against new COO Phillip Phillips right here on Smash!

The Miz stares at the crowd, glances at the announce table, before staring at the camera and raising the microphone to his lips!

The Miz
Before anybody asks questions, I'll tell you the truth. I'm not mad about giving up ownership of this company. I'm not mad about leaving the company to Phillip Phillips. I'm not mad about that 'pathetic tapeworm' Chris Jericho getting a shot at the Xtreme Championship. I'm sure as hell not mad about you fat, lazy, overweight slobs sitting here booing me each and every week....

The Miz' comments are met with a furious boo and a vicious 'You suck' chant from the crowd. Miz ignores this and smiles

But, I am mad about one thing. I'm mad about how Tyson Kidd embarrassed me last week. I could have easily defeated Phillip Phillips and Zeke Nero last week. But, what did Tyson do? Tyson took it upon himself to just lay in the middle of the ring and allow himself to be pinned while I was attacked by Zeke Nero! Then, after the match, does he help me up? No! Tyson Kidd just leaves the arena while I had to drag myself to my office!

Miz has more 'You suck' chants and various insults hurled at him

Really? Lazy, insulting redneck slob? REALLY? You know what? I don't have to lower myself to the level of you pigs sitting in front of me. Becuase, I came out here to do one thing. I came out here to tell you how Tyson Kidd cost ME the match last week. I'm telling you about how I am going to beat him tonight. You get it? ME! ME! ME! ME! I could go on all day about how I was cost championships and matches along the line in my career! But, I don't see the point. Every single one of those people has bowed down to awesomeness! So, I'm gonna demonstrate to all of you what I'm going to do to Tyson Kidd TONIGHT! TYSON, GET OUT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!

The crowd watch as the TitanTron stays with it's 'Smash' logo and 'smashed' graphic card. Miz gets increasingly frustrated with Kidd's apparent no show!

COME ON! LET'S GO!

Miz gets very frustrated and rolls out of the ring, when.......

Tyson Kidd still doesn't show as his music blasts out across the arena. As Miz heads up the aisle to the backstage area, he is stopped by a blockade of ecurity guards

Tyson, you can hide behind your little buddies all you like. But, tonight, I make it my promise to you that I will put you on a 'bed of nails' when I beat you! BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ......AND I'M........AWESOME!

The show fades to an advert break as the security guards usher Miz out to backstage!

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Sean Masters Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Masters Contract   Sean Masters Contract EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Why haven't I accepted this yet?
Back to top Go down

Sean Masters Contract
Page 1 of 1