Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Henry's Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

Mark Henry's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry's Interview   Mark Henry's Interview EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Joey Styles backstage with a mic in hand

Joey Styles

Ladies and Gentlemen at this time please welcome the new EHDW Hardcore Champion, The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry

Mark Henry carrying his championship walks over right beside Matt Striker in front of the camera.

Joey Styles

Mark Henry first thing I have to say congrats on your win at Meltdown for the EHDW Hardcore Championship. Mark Henry how do you feel becoming the first ever EHDW Hardcore Champion?

Mark Henry

First I would like to say I feel indifferent winning the championship. Just because I won the EHDW Hardcore Championship doesn't mean I'm going to led up on the pain an destruction. This Championship is very symbolic to me because this was the marking of the end of Alfred Perez's career in EHDW. This championship is a reminder that I can do anything I want to do here,. This title means to me is that this title is the ticket to the top. Winning this title only proves that there is no man here that can beat me.

Joey Styles

As you mentioned earlier Mark there has been no man that has yet to beat you here in EHDW. What were your thoughts of the men that you have beaten lately?

Mark Henry

Joey Styles if you had payed attention then you would know that I've tooken out Daniel Red a man who thought he can beat me but he was sadly mistaken thinking he could and look what happened to him. I've taken him out of the game he is gone for 4-8 weeks and the funny thing was I wasn't trying to injure him. If Daniel Red is smart he would just send in his resignation letter in now before it's too late. Also another man has been getting on my nerves lately was Alfred Perez a little boy who had challenged me for this title. May I remind you that in the match this past sunday he believed that he had the advantage over me because he can go to the extreme. Well I'm living proof when facing me you don't have an advantage. For weeks Alfred Perez wanted to fight me believeing that he could beat me, but I warned him that if he face me inside the ring then his career would be over! He kept saying that once he's down he would never stayed down for long. Look like you was wrong because I not Kevin Nash The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry ended the career of Alfred Perez.

Joey Styles

Final question Mark now this newcomer Sean Masters said to you back in Demolition that he hated who you are that he hates how you injure and bully people to you way to the top. He says the he is the hero that will end your regin of destruction. How do you respond to those comments?

Mark Henry

Sean Masters says that he wiill end my regin of terror..I guess some men never learn if any at all. P2 had scheduled a handicap match between myself and Alfred and Sean Masters but now it's one on one. Sean MAsters called me a buly well I beg to differ because not even once I picked a fight with anyone, they all chose to face me themselves or Phil or the GM puts the match together and all I did was do what I have to do and that is to compete sure I've taken people out but I don't care I'm just here for one thing and one thing only and that is to become the EHDW World Champion. Sean Masters if your listening then listen carefully to this your fate has been sealed you will suffer the same fate as many others did before you. When you first called me out you wanted to face me in a steel cage match. Well how about this why don't we face each other in a stretcher match. Also just one more thing I have to say before I go and to make it interesting I'm willing to put my championship up for grabs. The meaning of this championship is going to change because this title will be known for ending careers.

Joey Styles

Thanks for your time.

Mark Henry began to walk away but AJ Styles walked up to Henry.....
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's Interview   Mark Henry's Interview EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm

AJ Styles

Mark Henry The World's Strongest Man. Congrats on your championship win at Meltdown. Come Carnage you won't be the only one winning a championship belt because I will win the Internationa; Championship. But anyways the reason why I came up to you because wasn't it rude of Kevin Nash to come out and say that he was the one who took out Alfred Perez. Correct me if I'm wrong but you was the one who took him out at Meltdwon and now he is taking all the credit. But Henry I know that you did Alfred in and now your willing to put you championship on the line to this newcomer Sean Masters. That's really gutsy of you.. Well I hope that you don't kill Sean Masters out there.
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's Interview   Mark Henry's Interview EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Mark Henry shook his head at AJ Styles and left to prepare for his match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's Interview   Mark Henry's Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry's Interview
Page 1 of 1