Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Epic Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colin Delaney

Colin Delaney

An Epic Introduction Empty
PostSubject: An Epic Introduction   An Epic Introduction EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 am

The scene fades to the backstage area where the newest EHDW signing, Colin Delaney, is mingling with some random backstage workers. Delaney is leaning on a crate and talking to an attractive young brunette woman, who looks extremely uncomfortable. Suddenly she slaps him square in the mouth and walks off. Colin touches his cheek in shock then starts to yell as she storms away.

COLIN DELANEY
HEY! Come on! I said I'd buy you dinner first!

Delaney turns and notices the camera. His eyes widen in shock.

COLIN DELANEY
Uh... Are you rolling right now?

The camera moves up and down to signify nodding. Colin looks nervously at the camera and clears his throat.

COLIN DELANEY
Oh... Well, uh... Hello. My name is Colin Delaney. Some of you may remember me as the guy who got beaten up week after week on ECW a couple of years ago... And then... Uh... I got fired. But that doesn't matter!

Colin points at the camera in a serious fashion as the backstage workers who are watching struggle to hold their laughter.

COLIN DELANEY
Since then, I've been training my ass off to better myself! I've improved leaps and bounds since those days, and I'm no longer someone that can be messed with! I'm here in EHDW to kick some ass and take some names, and no one is going to stop me from rising to the top!

Colin nods seriously as someone in the background yells out.

BACKSTAGE WORKER
JOBBER!

Colin looks around angrily.

COLIN DELANEY
Hey! Come on now... Who said that? Huh?

Colin glares at everyone surrounding him.

COLIN DELANEY
Yeah! That's what I thought! No one has the balls to-

A large African-American man clears his throat and steps forward. He is easily twice Colin's size and is holding a cup of coffee. The man walks right up to Colin, then looks down at him.

BACKSTAGE WORKER
I said it.

Colin looks up at him for a brief moment, then in a spontaneous act, slaps the cup of coffee out of the man's hand. The man looks at the spilled coffee, then back at Colin.

BACKSTAGE WORKER
You have exactly three seconds to run before my boot goes in your ass.

Colin looks at the man defiantly and shakes his head, indicating that he's staying where he is.

BACKSTAGE WORKER

Colin maintains his stance.

BACKSTAGE WORKER

Colin looks at the man, then turns and sprints down the hallway.

BACKSTAGE WORKER
3! Come back here, motherfucker!

The man starts to chase Delaney as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

An Epic Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: