Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explanations.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

Explanations.......  Empty
PostSubject: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Kevin Nash Walk's Down The Ramp Mic in hand , as he enters the ring he looks at the crowd and smirks ..

If You Don't Know who i am ...well i will tell you My Name is Kevin Nash some people call me "Big Sexy" or Diesel ... you see I made my debut attacking Stuart Baldwin ...i don't have a problem with you Stuart.... Its just that Young punks like you need to be tough a lesson and i think i did by Retiring Alfred i Jackknife'd both of there Dumb asses .... and Phillip Phillips what kind of a name is that .... you want to know something "P2" i did not attack you because i hate young punks i attacked you because Cody Rhodes Hired me to .... But the other attack where just "Fun" ..... so don't take it personal ...i know what all of you must be thinking "Big Sexy" is Returning to the ring well No i am not my wrestling days are over .... and some might say i hate young punks because ... pauses and looks at the crowd.... i'm jealous of them ..and that is Bull shit i have respect for Young Punks but there is something that well they have that i don't and i will admit it ... They get title changes like its Easter or some shit you see wen i use to wrestle i had to earn title shot's ... but enough talk about that now lets get to the real reason i'm here you see ......Thor contacted me and told me that there is a GM position open so ... i took it ....(The Crowd Cheers as they hear the news).... so you guys are looking at the New GM of Carnage ...and i don't care if you love me or hate me i am just going to have to do my job .......

....(TBC by AJ Styles or Phillip Phillips)....
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Cody came out to the ring, looking a bit angry at Nash...

"I hired you to attack Phillip Phillips AFTER the match...you cost me my title...."

Cody then slapped Nash across the face.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 pm

All of the sudden, Phillip Phillips walked out. His entrance music didn't even play.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hold up there. You hired this guy to attack me? What a whore! You can't even succeed at cheating!

Phillip rolled his eyes and continued down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Cody put his hand to his head and looked back at P2.

"And..folks...here's the fluke champion. I want my rematch on Carnage."

Cody then went face to face with him.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Phillip Phillips stared into Cody's eyes, then shouted right in his ear:

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Fluke champion!? FLUKE CHAMPION!? You're the whore who hired this ancient retard to win the match for you! Cody, I we all know I would've won the match fair and square if this douchebag wasn't involved.

He began breathing heavily, glaring angrily at Cody.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Kevin Nash looks at Phillip Phillips Then Puts his Mic on his lips and begins to speak

Ancient Retard , Duchebag ? Really Look "Kid" if it was not for me Wrestling ....would not be the same so don't come here and disrespect me kid ... and look its not personal it was all business .... and don't you remember wen i Jackknife'd you and left you laying there like a little bitch? so don't talk crap about me boy ....because next time i won't be so nice.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Aj Styles music hits and the fans turn there attention to the stage waiting fo his appearance. AJ Styles makes his appearance with a mic in hand. Aj Styles smiles and shakes his head.

AJ Styles

Wow look what we have here it seems to me that Cody Rhodes here tried to cheat his way to win the International Championship. But we can see how that worked out. Cody I feel that your plan could have almost worked but your mistake was to hire old what's his name uhhh Kevin Nash that's right the original ratings killer

AJ Styles began walking down to the ring,walks up the steps and enters.

AJ Styles

Cody Rhodes I knew that you was always a loser and I knew that you was goin to lose that match. If anyone keeping a score at home Cody has been in two main events in his career and he managed to choke under the pressure. Cody if this is going to happen often I would reccomend working at Wal-Mart or something. Like the last thing EHDW needs is another Kevin Nash. Cody last time I checked I've beaten your ass so you don't even have the rights to challenge Phil for his championship match your pretty much a lieablility now.

Aj Styles laughed and directed his attention to Nash.

Aj Styles

Kevin Nash oh my the master of rating killers appear before me. I guess you will do anything to get yourself in front of a camera. Hey Big Daddy Cool should you be somewhere like being on DWTS? I think they need another comic rellief on that show. How come Kevin that you been at Meltdown and time after time you didn't show up at my match? Are you scared of me Nash? Is that it? Or do you need to pick on some other helpless wrestlers?
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Cody looked at A.J. Styles, smirking a bit.

"Why don't we make it triple threat then..? And to make sure this screw-up can't get involved...it will be inside a steel cage!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Well that sound Cool 3 Red Necks in 1 Ring perfect ......This match will be on Carnage !!!! you you better be Prepared.... Exits the ring and walks backstage....
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:38 pm

AJ Styles

Well that's just pitiful Nash walk away like a little bitch. Well anyways Phil and Cody Rhodes since I'm in the mix now expect a new International champion AJ Styles the greatest wrestler in EHDW. Also Phil I would watch your back if I were you and say hi to your buddy I'll expect a response from him soon.

AJ Styles left the ring and headed backstage

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanations.......    Explanations.......  Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanations.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: