Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colin Delaney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin Delaney

Colin Delaney

Colin Delaney Empty
PostSubject: Colin Delaney   Colin Delaney EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 am

Appearance:

Colin Delaney Untitled

Name: Colin Delaney

Weight: 150lb

Height: 5ft 11in

Billing location: Rochester, New York

Alignment: Face

Entrance theme:

Common moves: Dropkick, Hip Toss, Scoop Slam, Clothesline, Shoulder Block

Signatures: Backslide Pin, Running Jumping Chop Drop, Double Knee Back Breaker

Finisher(s): Generic DDT

Write your promo yourself or have me write it for you: I'll write it myself.

Sample roleplay:

Colin Delaney Linebreak
PROLOGUE • REBIRTH

The candlelight flickered, shrouding the room in shadows as Blackout passed his hand nonchalantly through the flame, staring blankly into it's burning embrace. It was almost time. Ever since Legacy, he'd only had one thing on his mind. The image of Chris Jericho pinning him and hoisting the WWH Championship into the air was seared into Blackout's thoughts. He'd isolated himself ever since that night, constantly thinking of what would transpire when he finally stepped back into the ring with Jericho. The things that ran through his head. The thoughts of the pain, suffering and agony. They were beautiful. Blackout smirked at the thought of it, then leaned forward slowly and blew lightly on the flame, putting it out. He whispered softly

THE SADISTIC ARTIST BLACKOUT
When darkness falls... We are reborn.

The sound of movement is heard, but only briefly. It's now silent and nothing can be seen. It's time.

Colin Delaney Linebreak
SCENE ONE • TURN YOUR BACK

The scene fades to Blackout sitting on a beach in the dark. It's obviously late at night, and no one else can be seen aside from The Sadistic Artist himself. He digs his feet into the sand as the waves calmly roll in, washing everything away. Blackout clasps his hands together and brings them up to his mouth, deep in thought. Suddenly a shadowy figure emerges from the water and starts to walk up the beach. The figure stops in front of Blackout, just managing to remain concealed by the shadows.

I just want one week to go by where you stay out of my head. Listen to me... Listen just this once... This is my time. Go away.

The figure steps forward, taking the shape of a thin, pale skinned, red-headed male. He drops into the sand next to Blackout and lays back, staring up at the stars.

LINGERING HALLUCINATION SELF DOUBT
Come on now, Blackie... Is that any way to greet a friend?

Blackout stares down at the hallucination in disgust. He shakes his head and turns back to the waves.

Do you have to look like that?

The hallucination sits up and laughs, patting Blackout on the back.

What's the matter? This is the real you! This is what you are beyond that façade you put on! Under all that black leather and face paint, you're just a scrawny guy who never could amount to anything being himself. That's why you had to become something you're not, right? I mean... I understand it's 'cool' to jump on the bandwagon with all that dressing in black and darkness stuff... But really? Look at yourself! There's no way you can beat two men on the same night! Let alone in the same match! You've failed once before... What's going to stop you failing again?

Blackout aggressively turns towards the hallucination, gritting his teeth.

Change into something else... Now.

The hallucination laughs and shrugs as he is slowly covered by blackness again. The blackness seeps away, ad underneath it is Chris Jericho.

You were in my dreams. I saw you. I'm going to warn you once... Just once... If you ever play around with my memories again, you're gone. Those thoughts are all locked away for a reason. I can lock you away with them just as easily.

'Jericho' turns to Blackout with a goofy looking smile on his face.

Can you? I seem to remember you saying that once before... Yet here I stand for all to see! Blackie, you sound like a crazy person! Y'know, you might see me standing in front of you as clear as day... But-

Blackout cuts his hallucination off. Raising his hand slightly as if he's heard enough.

But in reality, I'm sitting alone on a beach at one in the morning talking to myself... I know. You see, I don't need you. You're the last thing I want in my mind. This is your final warning. Stay away from me.

Blackout stands up and walks away as 'Jericho' shakes his head and smiles almost kindly.

Don't you turn your back on me. Are you sitting on a beach? Are you really? You can't draw the line between fantasy and reality any more, can you? There aren't any more lines for you. Wake up, Jordan.

Blackout calmly opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling fan in his room. His eye began to twitch as he watched the blades rotate. "Wake up, Jordan"... His mind was getting the better of him. This had to stop.

Colin Delaney Linebreak
SCENE TWO • NO REMORSE

The scene fades to a backstage locker room where Blackout is setting his gear down and preparing his for match tonight. He is casually dressed in a pair of dark, worn out jeans, a black tank top and his face-paint. His hair is slicked back and tied into a ponytail as he sets down his gym bag and turns to the camera.

It's been a long road, hasn't it, Jericho?

Blackout leans up against a locker and folds his arms.

The image of you holding the WWH Title over my unconscious body has haunted me for weeks... Ever since Legacy, I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head. Your little puppet Danity Skye smacked me right in the skull with a steel chair... One of my favourite artistic tools and that allowed you to pin me for the three count. It's a shame that Danity won't be at your side this time, Chris. It's a shame that you have to walk down to the ring all alone and face not one... But two men who both want nothing more than to tear you to shreds. It's all for that golden belt around your waist... The ultimate prize here in World Wrestling Headquarters... The WWH Championship.

Blackout passes his hand through his hair then begins to pace back and forth around the locker room.

You see, Chris... Despite what the arrogant few might say... You don't add any sense of class to the main event scene on InnerCircle. I can't recall one impressive thing you've done during your title reign. It's funny how the man that claims he's the best in the world at what he does has failed to bring anything to the table whatsoever. Think about it Chris. Think about what you're up against. While you were playing around against your mediocre opponents... I was fighting tooth and claw to make my way back to the top. I went through contender after contender... Week after week in order to climb back up the ladder and face you. There's no more running, Chris. We're back to square one... Where we left off... You and I competing for the WWH Championship. But then again... Things are different this time. We've had a third element thrown into the mix, but I'll get to him later. Right now, the focus is on you.

Blackout grins and undoes his ponytail. His long black hair falls down around his shoulder as he does so.

I've wondered, Chris... I've wondered day in and day out... How could I change the way things happened that night? The fact is, I wouldn't have done anything differently. That's the hand that fate dealt me. I was destined to lose... Because you wouldn't have changed the way you did things either. You're the kind of person who has no problem with taking that easy way out. Where's your sense of honour, Chris? Hmm? Let's face it... I'm not the most likeable person around here, but even I have some dignity. You on the other hand have no problem letting a cocky little brat run down to the ring and do your dirty work for you while you pick up the scraps like some kind of vulture. You disgust me. You know, there was a time when you have have faced me one on one like a man... But that Chris Jericho is dead and gone. In his place we have a man who is blinded by the material things... Suits, money, cars... You aren't a champion any more, Chris. You're a shell of your former self. You're a broken record.

Blackout shakes his head and puts his hands in his pockets, leaning up against the locker again and staring at the floor for a brief moment.

All the excitement... All the charisma... Everything that set you apart from the rest of the locker room has been sucked from your body. You're just a man in a suit with a championship belt. Until you defeat me without assistance from anyone else... You won't have my respect. So Chris, tonight... When you step out from behind that curtain with that title around your waist... Savour the moment... Because it's going to be the last few seconds that you ever have the chance to touch that belt again. I've waited a long time for this... I'm leaving with the gold tonight, Chris. When you and I are standing opposite each other in the ring... I'm going to have my redemption... And I'll show no remorse after I'm done with you.

Blackout motions for the cameraman to leave and he shuffles out of the locker room, closing the door behind him. The scene fades to black.

Colin Delaney Linebreak
SCENE THREE • FAITH WON'T SAVE YOU

The scene fades to a particularly dark part of the backstage area. Perched on top of a crate is Blackout, dressed in his ring gear and ready to compete. He is adorned in his usual gear, apart from the face paint, which is different tonight. The smile painted on his lips is painted to have the effect that is has been stitched shut. Blackout looks up at the camera and grins.

Hello Eric. I feel as if I should skip the formalities, because we know each other so well now...

Blackout tilts his head, continuing to smile. His expression is cold and there is no emotion behind his eyes.

How are Aolina and Teal? I'll be honest with you... I haven't seen them for a while. I've had more pressing matters on my mind. But then again, I doubt you've seen them either. You just don't care enough. I know just what kind of person you are, Eric. You're the kind of person who has the perfect life in the palm of his hand then throws it all away because of your own failures. Face it, you've made no attempt to salvage what little respect Aolina has left for you... Instead you delved into years of alcohol and substance abuse. You took the easy way out like a coward. I'm sure you probably know by now that I was in love once... My life fell apart too... But unlike you, I haven't given up on it. I haven't given up on making things right. I've done some terrible, terrible things, Eric... So tell me... When the time comes for me to be judged, what's going to happen?

Blackout shakes his head and laughs, staring into the lens of the camera.

You have turned to a higher power in recent weeks, haven't you, Eric? So what will become of me when I finally bite the dust? Hmm? Will I be absolved of my sins? Or will I burn in the fiery pits of eternal damnation? Surely if I'm to suffer the latter... You'd be destined to do the same. After all, we're like brothers... You and I. We have so much in common that you refuse to accept. You claim to be The Saint of the broken, beaten and the damned? How can you claim to help those people when you can't even reach out to your own family? Your own daughter? Teal has seen me watching her, Eric. She knew I was inside the house several weeks ago. She knew I was standing over her, watching her... But she was so afraid to open her eyes. It's like she just wanted me to disappear... It made me wonder if she thinks the same thing about you. You can barely call yourself a father. You've brought nothing into that child's life but disappointment after disappointment. If she hates you... I wouldn't blame her.

Blackout looks down at his hand and adjusts his black glove as he continues to speak.

You see, Eric... You can't turn to faith in order to get what you want. Having faith won't fix your problems or help you in your times of need... Just look at me. I used to have faith. I used to believe. But then some terrible things happened... And in my time of need... When I asked for help... I received nothing. It's like God himself saw the dark presence that was brooding inside of me and waited... He waited for it to emerge and consume me... And then... When I fell... When I was on my knees begging for the pieces of my life to be put back together... He spat in my face. Do you understand now? Does it sound familiar? Look at yourself, Eric... You're so caught up in your own religious nonsense that you don't even see those who are truly in need... Your own family. But don't worry, I foresaw this. I knew you wouldn't help them. So I will.

Blackout shakes his head and smiles as he adjusts his black leather trench coat.

So tonight, we both step into the ring against Chris Jericho. This is your big shot to make your family proud! You can leave as the World Champion! You can make more money than you ever have! But here's the true question... ill you use that money to help those you love? Or will you revert to your old ways and use it to help yourself? We both know you're weak-minded, Eric. We both know the answer. You're a selfish individual who doesn't even belong in this match tonight... You're out of your depth. Does it make you feel better going into these matches as the underdog? Do you do it because you know that if you lose, the humiliation won't be as great? Because you know, the moment you qualified for this match... You set yourself up to fail. You can look into my history all you want, Eric. You can study the things I've done and take note... Because it is nothing compared to what I'll do to you tonight. I'm not just doing it for myself... I'm doing it for Aolina and Teal. Faith won't save you tonight, Eric... How could faith save you when you can't even save yourself? Tonight, a new era dawns on this company. WHen I'm holding that title in my hands, darkness will seep from my mere presence throughout this entire industry... Then everything will be undone. From the darkness... We will be born.

Blackout leaps off the crate and walks down the hallway as the camera fades to black.
Colin Delaney Linebreak
EPILOGUE • ENDGAME

Weeks of preparation had led to this. The time was finally upon him. Time for The Sadistic Artist, Blackout, to ascend to his rightful place in World Wrestling Headquarters as the WWH Champion. It wasn't going to be easy, and he knew that. His mind games had been played, and whether it had an effect on his opponents or not remained to be seen... But what he did know was that if Chris Jericho or Jetstream wanted to leave with the belt, they would have to go through him first. This had all the makings of a masterpiece... And it was going to be just that.
Colin Delaney Linebreak
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Colin Delaney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Delaney   Colin Delaney EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 am

...interesting choice.
Accepted.

Also, that signature is hella manly.
Back to top Go down
Colin Delaney

Colin Delaney