Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Masters makes his debut....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Masters

Sean Masters makes his debut.... Empty
PostSubject: Sean Masters makes his debut....   Sean Masters makes his debut.... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Fans grab their drinks and snacks from the kiosks provided as Extreme High-Definition Wrestling Staff prepare the sound systems, ready for the upcoming in-ring segement.

The fans in attendance respond with mixed reactions as a scruffy looking figure steps out from backstage. He looks around the stage, before walking down it. The man then scales the apron, and vaults over the ring ropes, before requesting a microphone from the staff at ringside.

SEAN MASTERS
Good evening, everybody. My name is Sean Masters...

The crowd are unsure whether to boo or cheer.

SEAN MASTERS
I know what you're thinking. Why is this kid here? He's never achieved anything. And, why is he using an instrumental version of the theme that was used for possibly WWE's best stable ever? Well, for one, I'm here because I have nowhere else to go. I have never been successful in the ring, losing every 'Loser Leaves Town' match I've been in, and not winning ANY titles. Secondly, I didn't choose that theme song. EHDW management chose it for me. I'm not actually on the roster of Demolition yet, so I don't get a theme song of my own. But, I don't need any other music. Because, I'll have the best music ever. The cheers of you people...

The fans cheer, flattered by Sean's words

SEAN MASTERS
Now, I say I haven't been very successful, which I haven't. And, for that, there is one man on this roster I hate. That man, as daring as it may sound, is Mark Henry. He injured people, hospitalized technicians and bullied his way to the top. THAT is what I hate. I may have only won ONCE in my career, but at least I haven't bullied my way to that one win. So, I have an idea for me AND you to face off, one-on-one on the next episode of Demolition. In a STEEL CAGE!

The fans go deathly silent, fearing that their new found hero will be destroyed by the World's Strongest Man.
Sean walks off backstage, leaving fans conferring about the possible match on Demoltion.
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Sean Masters makes his debut....   Sean Masters makes his debut.... EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Mark Henry music hits, leaving the fans silent and anticiapating what's going to happen. Mark Henry makes his appearance on the stage with a mic in hand, filling fear in the arena. Mark Henry shook his head in disappointment.

MARK HENRY
Once again, another man that thinks he is brave enough to face me inside that ring. Unlike you, Sean Masters, during my time in EWF and EHDW, I have been very successful. In my path of destruction, I have defeated many opponents. Many have been injured, their pride and will has been broken. I've dominated every man who came in contact with me. So far, there has been no man who has been able to beat me. I don't think... I know, for a fact that no man will ever beat me. The men who thought they could beat me now know their limitations in life. Let's take Raymond Payne, for example. He thought he could beat me, but look at him now. I have destroyed his wrestling spirit, and now he's losing every match. Look at Phillip Phillips and Austin Cross. I have decimated them both, and they lost their tag team championships over at EWF. Look at The Rock and Jeff Hardy. I've decimated them both, and in result they lost their titles as well. Also, let's not forget my late victim, Daniel Red, who I took out. Now he's going to be gone for 4-8 weeks, and I highly doubt he'll ever come back.

Mark Henry starts making his way down the ring slowly.

MARK HENRY
Sean Masters, you stand here saying you have a problem with how I do things. You say that you hate me. Well your hate doesn't mean a damn thing to me. If you want me in a cage match, then you got it. I never run from a challenge, and this will be no different. Sean Masters, you're no different from the men I've decimated. You will suffer the same fate. If you and these people actually think that you're the super hero that will save the day to end my reign of terror, then you all are sadly mistaken. When we fight at Demolition, I will destroy you inside that steel cage.

Mark Henry got into the face of Sean Masters.

MARK HENRY
Nothing is going to change for you. You will be the same pathetic loser who will keep on losing his matches, and when you face me, you will soon realize that you're not cut out to be a wrestler. Sean Masters, I want you to watch my match at Meltdown, because Alfred will be my example of men who think they're bad enough to face me. In that match, you will witness your fate, and at the end of the day you will be the next inductee into the Hall... of... Pain!

Mark Henry backs up and waits for Sean Masters' response.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Masters makes his debut....   Sean Masters makes his debut.... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 am

Alfred runs down the ramp and hits Mark Henry over the head with a steel chair. Alfred looks at Sean then looks at Mark Henry. Alfred lifts up Mark Henry to one knee and DDT's him, then looks at Sean and points to Henry then leaves the arena with the crowd cheering.
Back to top Go down
Sean Masters

PostSubject: Re: Sean Masters makes his debut....   Sean Masters makes his debut.... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 am

Sean looks in sheer horror at Alfred, then walks over and high fives him, before picking his microphone up.

SEAN MASTERS
Mark, your Hall of Pain doesn't matter to me. In fact, I want to beat you so badly, I'm not gonna wait until Demolition to beat you. How about me and Alfred against you in a 2-on-1 handicap match at Meltdown? Then, we'll see who belongs in the Hall of Pain!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Sean Masters makes his debut....   Sean Masters makes his debut.... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s
As soon as Phillip's music hit, the crowd blatantly ignored the conversation between Mark Henry, Sean Masters, and Alfred Perez and cheered. Phillip's music quickly cut as he began to speak while he walked down the ramp.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Woah, woah, woah. Holy shit. Hold up there. CALM. YOUR. MOTHERFUCKING. TITS. Jesus... Meltdown's already scheduled. I don't have room for any more matches. You'll get your goddamn match on Demolition, okay? Mark Henry vs. Sean Masters. You can get your goddamn handicap match on Carnage or something. But you bitches need to slow the fuck down, jesus. I can't catch up with you...

At this point, he was at the ring. He lowered the microphone as he walked up the steel steps and entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Masters makes his debut....   Sean Masters makes his debut.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean Masters makes his debut....
Page 1 of 1