Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Dragon/quackenbush

AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Mike Quackenbush is seen in the ring with a mic as he begins to speak.

MIKE QUACKENBUSH
Hello, everyone. Perhaps you don't know about my match with the phenomenal AJ Styles. You all know who he is, and have known who he is for a long time. Most of you didn't know who I was, because I didn't come from one of the major two federations. I came from a federation started by me. I have left that behind me, and now I will begin a bright new future here in EHDW. I realize that AJ Styles is a great wrestler, but so am I. I am the Man of 1000 holds, the founder of Chikara... I am "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush! And I expect Styles to give up the fight. But it in the end, he will fall victim to the Chikara Special...

Mike Quackenbush heads to the middle of the ring and gets ready for his match against Styles, but then remembers something and raises the mic to his mouth again.

MIKE QUACKENBUSH
Oh, and I remember what you did two days ago, Payne, when you cheated to beat me by grabbing my trunks. Well, I want a rematch with you, but this time, let's have a guest ref. None other than the amazing Thor himself, for one night only. So, what do you say?

Mike throws the mic outside of the ring and waits for Styles.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 pm

AJ Styles makes his appearance on the stage with a mic in hand and getting a mix reaction from the fans of EHDW.

AJ Styles

Really Mike are we really going to do this? Do we all have to listen to your sob story about how your not well known for what you've done all your years in wrestling? Are you goin to attack me personally trying to compare us and tried to get sympathy from the fans here? C'mon man I thought you was better than that but then again I really didn't think much of you to begin with anyways. Oh wait hold on I take that back I do know who you are I can't believe I almost forgot. Your Mike QuackenBush the man who created his own federation and he pretty much left that behind because he made bad buisness moves running the joint and realizing that you quit. I mean I would to if my parents had raised a failure who doesn't have enough brains to run a buisness. That's who you are Mike hey everyone I like for you all to me Mike and it's important to remember his name because if we don't he is going to keep coming out here with the same bullshitty story about how no one know who he is and in result of that he is going to kill ratings faster than Kevin Nash. Oh also the pun was intended.

The Crowd begins to chants AJ Styles name and some began to chant AJ Styles suck.

AJ Styles

So Mike your the man of 1000 holds? What are you a lame excuse of Y2J Chris Jericho or something. Hey buddy I think your missing four more moves to be something like him. Mike I think I know what your problem is. Your problem is that your nickname is Lighting I think that people confuse you with a Lighting storm or something because when someone turns on the news and a lighting storm comes there way they go hey is that Mike QuackenBush? I mean c'mon dude your nickname is more rememberable than your actual name which is pretty sad. I seen your matches to and man do you stink it makes the no talent, the charasmatic killing Cody Rhodes look good but not by much. Well Mike stepping in the ring with me will change your life forever because for one you will get the recongnition you so desperately desire and two alot of people will finally watch your match because I'm in it and who knows maybe you will learn how to not suck in life. Also get another finishing move because that Chikara Special just make you look like an overrated wrestler who learned how to wrestle from 3 year old.

AJ Styles paused. The fans begins instigate saying OOOOOOOOOOOH!

AJ Styles

Mike I can keep doing this for a long time tearing you arpart with my words and showing how pitiful you really are. But in all seriousness at Meltdown when we come face to face in this ring I'm going to beat you so badly that your future here in EHDW will be cut short. At the end after I beaten you down you will bring shame to your family and your whole career being a wrestler is just goin to be an after thought and I will make you crawl back to a fucked up town you call home and make you leave behind another federation just like you did to your own creation. I'm guessing go to MWA they might want you there. They might have enough room for a pathetic worm like you.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 am

Ding ding ding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 am

Mike Quackenbush goes on offence early and clotheslines AJ Styles then goes for the Chikara Special early on.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm

AJ Styles quickly broke out of the CHIKARA Special and locks in a side headlock then slams him down on the mat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Quackenbush starts to get to his feet while in the headlock. He then elbows Styles in the gut and breaks it up. Quackenbush then clotheslines styles and locks in an armbar.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 pm

AJ Styles then reaches over to the rope for the ref to break up the submission hold. Then AJ Styles looks at Mike and shouts at him, "You think your tough!?"
AJ Styles pushed Mike, then Mike started delivering a punching combination then throws AJ Styles to the ropes but then AJ Styles hits Mike with a picture perfect dropkick, sending him on the mat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

AJ Styles goes for a pin after hitting the dropkick.

1... 2... rollup!
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:55 pm

1... 2... kickout!

AJ Styles and Mike got up and starts trading blows. Then Styles tries to hit Mike with a roundhouse kick but ducks and hits Styles in the gut then followed up with a suplex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 pm

GD then runs over and bounces off the ropes then goes for a running senton on Styles but...
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

AJ Styles rolls out of the way in time making Mike miss the senton. Then AJ Styles run to the ropes rebounding and hits him with a shining wizard. Then AJ Styles picks up Mike and hits him with the Styles Suplex Special.

AJ Styles goes for the pin

1...2.kickout!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 pm

AJ has a look of shock on his face before he gets up and drags mike up to the top rope

SPIRAL TAP STYLES HITS IT

1...2...KICK OUT OH MY GAWD HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:10 pm

AJ Styles was getting fustrated he went up to the ref yelling at him saying that was a three count. The ref yelled back saying it wasn't a three count. Then AJ Styles turns back his attention to Mike and AJ Styles walks into a Ligerbomb. AJ Styles is down and out and Mike quickly goes for the cover

1...2...kickout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

mike is also showing frustration on his face but doesn't yell at the ref instead he decides to climb up to the top rope and go for his signatur the atomico senton(you know it better as a swanton bomb)
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Out of desperation AJ Styles gets up quickly as he could and push Mike off the top rope landing outside floor. Then AJ Styles riles up the fans and AJ Styles runs back to the ropes rebounds and springboard off the ropes and hits Mike with the Shooting Styles press leaving both men on the ground and the ref begins to count.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm

mike quackenbush is up leaning on the apron as the ref continues counting

4...5...6...7 mike sneaks inside while aj is just getting up

Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 pm

AJ Styles made it inside the ring just in time before the 10 count. Once again Mike and AJ Styles trade blows but this time not with much energy. Then AJ Styles kicks Mike's leg bringing him down one knee then he runs to the ropes rebounds and hits Mike with a swinging neckbreaker going for another pin attempt

1...2...kickout

AJ Styles out of frustrations hits the mat three times and went over to the ref pleading to him that it was a three count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

mike quackenbush is on his feet somehow and starts to stagger around the ring before going to clothesline styles who ducks just in time to avoid it and quackenbush hits the ref instead and the ref goes down.

Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Mike turns around and AJ Styles hits a pele kick. Then AJ Styles quickly goes up to the top turnbuckle and hits Mike with the Superman(450 splash) AJ Styles goes for the pin but the ref was knocked out leaning near the ropes. AJ Styles crawls over to the ref but the ref rolled out the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm

AJ Styles is getting really angry but then takes the oppurtunity to go out and get a chair

he sneaks in the ring and goes to hit mike but mike dodges and aj hits the mat with the chair which hurts his hands as he turn around mike hits aj with a hurricanrana

mike goes for the pin but there is no ref
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Mike gets up and go over to the ropes and went to check on the ref yelling at him to fget up. But then AJ Styles ran to the ropes right beside where Mike is and springboarding off and hits Mike with the Stylin DDT.

AJ Styles goes for the pin but forgot the ref is still outside the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

AJ styles goes out of the ring and tries to wake the ref and finally does but turns around into a springboard ddt by mike who drags aj back into the ring and goes for a pin

1...2.. KICK OUT
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Mike couldn't believe that AJ Styles kicked out. Mike irish whipped Styles to the turn buckle and hits him with a barrage of windmill chops turning Styles chest red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 pm

quackenbush then realises his oppurtunity and hits styles with the quackendriver II

huge pop from the crowd and quackenbush crawls into the cover

1...2... KICK OUT BY GAWD WHAT A MATCH
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:02 pm

AJ Styles then rolls out the ring leaning on the apron but then Mike pulls AJ Styles by his hair and got him on the ring apron. Mike tries to suplex Styles iside the ring but AJ Styles pokes Mike in the eyes and got Mike on to the ring apron and then got him in the suplex position and hits Mike with a brainbuster on the ring apron having Mike falling out the ring and AJ Styles rolls back inside the ring.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush   AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles vs. Mike Quackenbush
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next