Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Morrison vs. The Iron Sheik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

John Morrison vs. The Iron Sheik Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison vs. The Iron Sheik   John Morrison vs. The Iron Sheik EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 pm

The following contest is scheduled for one fall... making his way to the ring... from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds... John... Morrison!'

John Morrison walked out to a flurry of fireworks and colorful lights. He walked down the ramp in slow mo, then gave one lucky audience member his sunglasses and continued towards the ring. He ran up the steel steps, then slipped in through the second rope, spun around, pointed at the crowd, then climbed up to the top rope and raised his arm.'

And his opponent... from Tehran, Iran, weighing in at two hundred and fifty-eight pounds... The Iron... Sheik!

The Iron Sheik came from backstage, walking down the ramp. He smirked at the crowd, then entered the ring and stuck out his middle fingers at John Morrison before taking off his hat and jacket then going to his corner.

Ding ding ding!

John Morrison and The Iron Sheik quickly locked up into a collar and elbow tie up. While the ref wasn't looking, The Sheik managed to sneak a low blow to Morrison then hit him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Sheik pulled JoMo towards the center of the ring, preparing for a Boston crab, but John quickly kicked him away and did a kip-up. Now both on their feet, John Morrison performed an impressive capoeira kick, then hit a leg drop. JoMo didn't waste any time, quickly going for a cover.

1... kickout!

The Iron Sheik screamed something along the lines of "is that all you got, gay-ass cocksucker?" as they both got back to their feet. Sheik hit another belly-to-belly suplex, but John quickly got back up to his feet only to be knocked down again by a short-arm clothesline. The Iron Sheik taunted his opponent with the middle finger taunt, then did the same to the crowd, not noticing John Morrison climbing the turnbuckle... The Iron Sheik turned around, and John Morrison went airborne, hitting the Sheik with a flying crossbody then quickly going for another cover.

1... 2... kickout!

John Morrison began to grow frustrated. The Iron Sheik was still down, so JoMo took his chance. He walked over to the turnbuckle, then jumped up and bounced off, going for a Starship Pain, and... oh my god! The Iron Sheik rolled out of the way, just in time! As John Morrison lay on the ground in pain, the Iron Sheik sat on top of him, grabbed him by the head, and... oh my god! Camel Clutch! The Iron Sheik locked in his submission finisher tight as John Morrison struggled towards the ropes, at the same time attempting to get out of the hold. Finally, John couldn't bear the pain anymore. He quickly slapped his hand against the canvas, and the ref called for the bell.

Ding ding ding!
Here's your winner... The Iron... Sheik!

The Iron Sheik grinned, sticking out his middle fingers at John Morrison. "I told you I would win, you gay-ass cocksucker! I will now go fuck your mother!"

Back to top Go down

John Morrison vs. The Iron Sheik
Page 1 of 1