Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Payne/Jeff Hardy

Ray Payne/Jeff Hardy

Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Appearance:
Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! Mayhem-monkey-tshirt Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! Jason_mayhem_miller

Name: Raymond Payne,Real name: Raymond Nero Rodriguez

Weight: 215 lbs.

Height: 6'1''

Billing location: Anywhere City,Wisconsin

Alignment: Face

Entrance theme:

Common moves: German Suplex,Sitout Gourdbuster,Shining Wizard/Bulldog Combo,Leg Drop to grion Like Jeff Hardy, Diving Moonsault(Jeff Hardy style)

Signatures:,Pain-Giver(Dolph Ziggler's Neck Swap),Simple Senton,Ray of Death(Stlyes Clash/Faith Breaker)

Finisher(s): Para Normal(Inverted GTS),,Paynefull Paradox(Skull Crushing Finale),Pepsi Twist (Twist of Hate/Fate)

Sample roleplay:
*Randy Payne comes out in a suit,for his debut promo*
"I came here,not only because I wanted to,but because I NEEDED to."
"You see,every and I mean EVERY title here is any and all wrestling organazations belong to me,but I just let people borrow them."
"So thats why Im here at MCW,to take back all of my titles and to one day recapture EVERY one that belongs to me!"
"And untill that day comes,Ill carry out my own belt.It is the Paradox World Title,and It will be an active title that will bring to this e-fed."
"You defend it 24/7 and anything go's to defend it.Kinda like the WWF Hardcore belt,but with my own twist."
"Once you lose it,you may never regain it,so that ther is always fresh talent to get it"
"So,are you guys up to the challenge,or not?"
"First shot,right here,right now!"
*No one comes out*
Fine,Ill wait,anytime,anywhere,Ive got my eyes on all of you!

Write your promo yourself or have me write it for you: Ill RP myself,When Im not here,then RP for me.

Last edited by Raymond Rodriguez on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Punk don't suck. *Cries*
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Accepted, but WTF is a gourdbuster?
Back to top Go down
Iron Sheik

Iron Sheik

PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Of course that Punk sucks.He sucks and so does everyone else
They are all gay faggots.They are piece of shit cocksuckers.Hogan sucks too.But my wife dont sucks Sad that makes me angry so i have to fuck some no good low life piece of shit cocksucker in his ass
Fuck your ass and welcome to this place where you will be raped in the ass by mine agents
Back to top Go down
Ray Payne/Jeff Hardy

Ray Payne/Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Matt Hardy wrote:
Punk don't suck. *Cries*
I know he doesn't Im just not RPing him no more.I couldn't think of anything good.
Back to top Go down
Ray Payne/Jeff Hardy

Ray Payne/Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Phillip Phillips wrote:
Accepted, but WTF is a gourdbuster?
OMG I have to show it again...fine...
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Yeah, I know what it is now. I just know it as a sitout inverted suplex slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!   Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Punk sucks,So Welcome,The Straight Edge Enigmatic Broski,RAYMOND PAYNE!!!!
Page 1 of 1