Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW   The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 am

The lights in the arena go down, the fans in attendence give out soft cheers as they await whoever it is that is going to come out, to make their appearance. The silence continues for a while, not even the commentators make a sound. The stage lights up with graphics of a pair of wings, they then shut off once more. A cross appears on the side tron. The fans seem both confused and interested at the same time. The cross goes down and we hear the singing of a choir. This, as all the other small hints did, stops and we go back to silence.

Jim Ross: You could cut the tension with a knife here tonight in this arena, what's going to happen and when?

Suddenly there is a total black out, the choir begins to sing again and is then cut off by some familiar theme music.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd! It's Christopher Daniels! The Fallen Angel has made his debut here in EHDW!

The fans cheer loudly as Christopher Daniels walks out onto the stage, wearing a long cloak and hood. He holds up his hand in the gesture of Fortune Four - A tribute to his friends and former team-mates before beginning to make his way down the ramp, he climbs into the ring and gets up onto the turnbuckle, he looks down and then shoots his head up, throwing off his hood as he does so, he looks around at the audience, smiling. He also removes his jacket on jumping down from the turnbuckle, he hands the jacket to a member of staff ringside in exchange for a microphone which he recieves. Daniels paces around the ring, surveying the audience before speaking. The crowd's cheers fade down, allowing Daniels to say what he has to say.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
Do not re-tune your TV sets, do not adjust your eyes, you are not imagining things. Christopher Daniels is officially signed to Extreme High Definition Wrestling.

The crowd pop at hearing this, Daniels looks around, taking it all in.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
Now before I say anything else, I'm going to take this time to tell you all why I am here, why the Fallen Angel left his previous company, a company that was rising to the top so fast, ans decided to sign a contract and become exclusive to EHDW. It's the very question I was asked by both Phillip Phillips and Leon Young, why am I here? It's very simple, it's because the previous company I was in, was turning into the very thing I hate - A bright lights, big city, sports entertainment company, all thanks to a certain bright lights, big city, "legend" running the show. That, my friends, is why I left not only my place on that roster, the money and the TV time, but my best friend. It's all a big sacrifice, but it was worth it.

The crowd once again cheer to hear this.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
You see Sports Entertainment wrestling companies are my pet hate in life. I'm tired and fed-up of seeing pure wrestlers, people that have a burning passion for the business shunned away by higher-ups so a reject footballer or heavy steroid jock can be signed instead. I live for the matches that have made up my life, without wrestling I am nothing. Nothing at all.
That's why I'm here, here in EHDW, wrestling is top priority, this is a place where good wrestlers are treated as good wrestlers, I am proud to be a member of this roster and trust me, you're going to be looking at the true Christopher Daniels for the foreseeable future. Not Curryman, not Suicide, me. This isn't a place for actors.

Daniels pauses for a second.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
Now I was signed to the Demolition brand, I don't know who I'll be facing, but I can guarantee one thing. Here in this company I can strive to be the best, I'm not held back by networks or General Managers for the simple reason that I'm not as muscled as the other guy, I am one of the best pure wrestlers in the world, tonight I'll show why. It doesn't matter who it is, all that matters is I'm back, and this time, for the first time in my entire life, I truly am free. Bring my opponent out here, let's do this right now.

The crowd cheer loudly to hear that a match could happen immediately, Christopher Daniels stands in the ring, awaiting his opponent to come out...

TBC - Anyone

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW   The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Across the Nation hit, and Phillip emerged to a cheering crowd. He quickly cut the music, then began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hold up there, Chris. Damn, you're just like the others... listen, I understand that you want a match. We all do. It's how the wrestling business works. But Leon and I still got some work to do, so you need to wait your ass until Invasion, okay? Patience is a virtue, bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW   The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:47 am

Christopher looks at Phillip for a while before raising the microphone.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
You've got work to do, so have I, Phillip.

Phillip looks slightly confused.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
No don't worry, don't worry. I have all the time in the world, the beating is just getting saved up for whoever it is that I face first.

The crowd cheer.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
And Phillip, I look forward to doing business with you, but don't expect me to dress up as any other stupid character for your benefit. I am Christopher Daniels and trust me when I say this, me alone is going to make you a lot of money.

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW   The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:00 am

Phillip, now on the ring apron, sighed. He leaned on the top rope then began to speak again.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Listen, Chris... first of all, I'm not gonna give you some retarded gimmick. I have better things to do. And you think you're gonna get us a shitton of ratings, huh? Well, that's what they all say... and they all aren't always right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW   The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Angel has blessed EHDW
Page 1 of 1