Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anton Hinston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton Hinston

Anton Hinston Empty
PostSubject: Anton Hinston   Anton Hinston EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Wrestler name: Anton Hinston

Billed height: 6 ft 2 in

Billed weight: 223 ib

Frequent moves: Clothesline, Running jumping knee, kicks to the stomach, moonsault

Signature moves: Cutter, Faith breaker, Shining Wizard

Finishing moves: Danish Dream (Anaconda vise), SHTD(Say Hello To Denmark) (kick to the back of the head)

Theme: Breakdown by Seether

RP your own match or have it written for you: Match written

Heel/Face/Tweener: Heel

Sample RP (Even if you want your match RP'd, put some effort in): (A old RP i did for Jeff Hardy):
Remedy by Seether hits the speakers and the crowd goes wild for there co-Owner, Jeff Hardy.
He makes his way to the ring and seems rather sad, looking at the crowd like he was to die the next day.
He gets in the ring and gets a mic handed to him by EEW personnel.
Jeff Hardy: So... I am sad to announce the release of...
He takes a long pause and the crowd waits exited.
Jeff Hardy: The co-owner Jeff Hardy, whitch is me... Obviously...
The crowd seems shocked to hear the news off Jeff Hardy's release.
Jeff Hardy: This does not mean that i won't be back. But I will never be the co-owner again. Next time you see me I will be wrestling and doing the things I love. Being a man in a suit is not me. I am not comfortable in a suit I am only truly happy on the top rope. I couldn't get what I wanted as co-owner. I want gold around my waist. So I will leave now... And Miz... When i get back, I will hurt you. I will break every bone in your body and make you retire as a footnote, a nobody. To everybody... I will be back.. I don't know when but it's going to be... Extreme
Remedy re-hits the speakers and Jeff Hardy leaves the EEW ring area while the crowd is starting to talk about what just happened.
Back to top Go down

Anton Hinston
Page 1 of 1