Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! Empty
PostSubject: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi there, I'm Cole Scorpio. Back in HDW, I was kind of a big deal. While this isn't actually saying much, I was the best talker, the best wrestler, and the most intense love-maker of the entire roster. Just ask the GM's wife, you know what I mean? That's why I deserve the very first title opportunity of the promotion. And if I don't get it? Then that just means I'm going to have to start hurting people until I get that shot. I came damn close to ending several careers in HDW, do the people up top really want to risk me going overboard here?
Back to top Go down
Michael Cole

Michael Cole

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Michael Cole comes out.

"I'm sorry, 'the best talker and wrestler'!? I was the voice of HDW, and don't forget that I beat you in a 1-on-1 match, proving that I'm the better man. With that being said, I deserve to be the inaugural champ, not you!"
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm

You can barely spell let alone wrestle. Or did you forget how I nearly ended your career?
Back to top Go down
Michael Cole

Michael Cole

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 pm

"What do you say if we solve this like real men in a hardcore match for the WHC! It can be whenever you want so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Agreed, for the PPV!
Back to top Go down
Michael Cole

Michael Cole

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm glad you agree."

Cole kicks Cole in the nuts.

"That, my friend, is what's going to happen!"

Michael Cole leaves the ring, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Cole rolls out of the ring, and stumbles to the announce desk. He proceeds to vomit onto the commentators on hand.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Phillip ran out.
"Woah, woah, woah. Slow it down there guys! First of all, you can't make a championship match at PPV-- let alone any match-- without my permission. Our first PPV isn't for a while anyways, so you guys need to slow it down and wait, okay?
Back to top Go down
Michael Cole

Michael Cole

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Cole is shown on the titantron.

"What? Are you kidding me? I worked my ass off and I say I deserve a title shot!"
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion anyway, and I abso-friggin-lutely deserve this title shot. Unless you want to book too close to the PPV for the match to matter to anyone, I'd suggest you make this official right now!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Phillip huffed frustratingly, then began to speak again.

"Listen, you both need to shut the fuck up and calm your asses down. I don't care how much you worked for it, you still need to fucking wait, okay? Patience is a virtue, bitch. Mark my words."

He glared at Cole, then Cole as he exited the ring and went back up the ramp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Cole grabs a microphone.

"Does anybody have any mouthwash? My mouth does NOT taste good right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!   Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Say hello to your future inaugural world heavyweight champion!
Page 1 of 1