Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEON Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

LEON Read Empty
PostSubject: LEON Read   LEON Read EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Ok leon im verry sick and tired of you you are the BIGGEST duchebag ever dude like wtf?

ever since me and heather broke up you have been treating me like a Piece of Shit i hope to GOD
that im not telling the truth

But Guess what I am and If you are going to ban me everytime Heather Leaves then Guess what I QUit i can stand you anymore

Ohh sams not realy look dude get a,life i think you are just jealous or some shit ?

tell me the truth why are you being such a Dick to me , and the fact that every time heather has to un ban me just is Sad you leon are not considerd my friend in anyway leon i want you to be a man

you told me to man up and Guess what i did but you No you called Heather a Man and a Pedo but your such a little Pussy to say it to her face Fuck the storyline I quit i dont care Flame me all you want ... i personally dont give a Fuck..
and also leon wen you told me to film me and sam having sex it just sickens me dude you need to be more mature because right now you are just a Kid ...Hows that for a Fucking Promo
Back to top Go down

LEON Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEON Read   LEON Read EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 am

He does the same to me he is heather's bf
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

LEON Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEON Read   LEON Read EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 am

Just for the record, Leon's a douchebag to everyone. It's just his personality. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEON Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEON Read   LEON Read Empty

Back to top Go down

LEON Read
Page 1 of 1