Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The master 619

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

The master 619 Empty
PostSubject: The master 619   The master 619 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Appearance:The master 619 Mysterio_RAW_800

Name: Rey Mysterio

Weight:175

Height:5'6

Billing location:

Alignment:Face

Entrance theme: Booyaka 619" by P.O.D.

Common moves:Armbar, hammerlock,Arm drag,Arm wrench inside cradle,Baseball slide,  headscissors takedown,Bronco buster,Bulldog,DDT, Diving hurricanrana,Dragonrana, Dropkick, reverse DDT, Headscissors takedown,

Signatures:Inverted STF,Leg-feed enzuigiri,Multiple crossbody variations,Diving,Reverse,Running,Slingshot (Plancha,Springboard,Split-legged,(Leg trap sunset flip powerbomb,tope-rope headscissors takedown,

Finisher(s):619,Diving splash,Frog splash,Springboard headbutt,Springboard seated senton,West Coast Pop

Sample roleplay:[Josh Matthews Stops Rey Before his Open Contract on Over the edge Wrestling]

Josh Matthews:  Excuse me Rey but can i get one of your Thoughts on your first Opening Contract on Raw show on Over the edge Wrestling.

Rey Mysterio:  Sure Josh why not.

Josh Matthews:  Okay Who ever you are facing on Over the edge Wrestling Show then i won't to see who well be your Challanger on Over the edge Wrestling I mean Because you are the Greatest Wrestler of all time because when ever you step foot in that ring on Raw Brand then you are on your way to the very top so with out being said I'm gonna watch you in Action on Over the edge Wrestling brand and i don't care how long is it gonna take for you to be a  Raw Superstar.

Rey Mysterio:  Well you see Josh When i get Accepted by Eve Torres on Over the edge Wrestling Fed then i well be main eventing on Raw Show so if anyone want's a open Challenge with the master of the Six one Nine then i adjust for you is to meet me in this very ring on Raw Show so that way i can Defeat an Open Challenge on Raw Show because maybe one day on Raw Show i Might become your New World heavy weight Champion Me Rey Mysterio on Monday Night Raw as soon as i get my Open Challange on Raw show then you are gonna look at your new World Champion me on Raw show.

Josh Matthews: Well i hope you get your Contract Accepted by the Chairman of Board of the Director on Over the edge Wrestling because what ever you do Rey please don't get to happy when you get Accepted by the Eve Torres okay so I'll see you on Over the edge Wrestling on Raw and i Well Congrates you on your Accepted by the Eve Torres or Kelly Kelly of the Board of the Directors so go out there and get your contract going okay Rey so get out of here before i called Security on you nah i'm just messing with you Rey you can come back here anytime you won't okay Mysterio so make u Proud okay Rey so good luck on your Signing Contract because you are gonna need it.

Rey Mysterio:  Well thanks for that support Josh because this one is not for you Josh this one's for my bestest Friend Eddie Guerrero so this is for you Eddie Viva la Riza Because I'm your Papi Essay because I lie and we don't Steal Because Booyka 619 and i Well be on Over the edge Wrestling one way or Another because any Superstar wants a Piece of the master of the Six one nine then Step up in be a man for once in your life time because When ever i get my chance on Over the edge Wrestling on Raw Show I'm Coming After someone on that Brand and they better watch out because the master of the Six one Nine is Coming for you So Viva La Riza.

Josh Matthews:  Well Folks you heard it from Rey Ladies and Gentlemen and we well see him in his First Debut on Over the edge Wrestling because we Only got one Show and its Called Raw show because i think our Main event Well be Rey Mysterio and his Mysterious opponent on Raw show so I'm Josh Matthews Saying Good Night Folks and Take Care of this new Over the edge Wrestling Brand.

[Josh Cuts off the Camera While Rey Mysterio leaves the Interview so he can get Ready for his Open Challenge on Raw Show]

[Josh Matthews stops Rey before his match against the Miz]

Josh Matthews:  Excuse me Rey but can i get on your thoughts on your opponent the Mizz for the number one contender for the intercontenital Championship.

Rey Mysterio:  Sure why not Josh.

Josh Matthews:  Okay how does it feel to face the Miz on Raw for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Raw can you tell me why Rey.

Rey Mysterio:  Well when ever i Defeat the Awesome the Miz for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Raw and then i am on my way to Wrestle mania 29 for the IC Championship on Raw as soon as i Defeat the Miz on Raw next week for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Raw.

Josh Matthews:  Well i Hope you Defeat the Awesome the Miz for the IC Championship on Monday Night Raw so that i can watch you Defeat the living Hell out of the Miz on Next Weekon Raw,Because you are the one that could might Defeat the Miz next week on Raw for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Raw Next Week.

Rey Mysterio:   Well thanks Josh and i might Defeat the Miz next Week on Raw for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Monday Night Raw Because no one can't not mess with Thunder or Lightning, Because i Well Defeat the Miz Next
Week on Raw for the IC Championship.

Josh Matthews:  Well its nice to have you here Rey and i hope you Defeat that Awesome Miz on Raw next week for the IC Championship for the number one contender so good luck to you Rey and I'll be Watching your Match for next week on Raw with you faces the Miz on Raw for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Monday Night Raw, Because hes the Miz and hes not Awesome.

Rey Mystero:  Thanks Homes because i well Defeat Miz one way or Another because when i First become your new number one contender for the IC Championship on Raw then you are gonna look at your New intercontenital Champion Rey Mysterio at Wrestle mania 29 for that IC Championship at Wrestle mania29.

Josh Matthews: Well Ladies and Gentlemen you all heard it from Rey Mysterio and We well see him Taking on The Awesome the Miz and least then five days until Monday Night Raw for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Raw so good luck to you two Gentlemen because you two are gonna need it and make the best man Win on Raw next week for the IC Championship for the number one contender, so good night and I'm Josh Matthews saying good night Folks and we well see Rey faces the Miz on Raw for the number one contender for the IC Championship on Monday Night Raw.

[Rey Leaves the interview while Josh Cuts off the Camera when Rey is getting ready for his big match gainst the Miz on Raw next week]

Write your promo yourself or have me write it for you:have you to write it for me
Back to top Go down

The master 619
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Contracts-
Jump to: