Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Kevin Nash

Go down 
+2
Kevin Nash
Cody Rhodes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Cody Rhodes came out to the ring, with the international championship.

"Kevin Nash, let's just cut to the chase. Get your screw-up ass out here now."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Kevin Nash comes out mic in Hand ...

Kevin Nash :
Look.... Cody I never Screwed up ... you told me to do that..... you basically screwed your self by telling me to attack Phillip Phillips ..in the first place .... second of all you try any little tricks against me ..... I will make sure you NEVER work here again Got that .....Good now what do you want besides Complaining and bitching huh ?
Back to top Go down
Brock Lesnar

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Suddenly, Brock Lesnar appears in the ring and stands next to Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"Do you see this man, Nash? He is my personal bodyguard since you've failed me."

Cody pats Brock's back.

"I told him not to attack you today..but who knows what could happen to P2 or A.J. Styles when they try to take my prized possession..?"

He looked at the championship belt for about a minute...
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Phillip walked out from backstage to a cheering crowd. He had a huge smirk plastered on his face, although he usually did. After his music cut, Phil began to speak while he walked down the ramp.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Cody, Cody, Cody...

The crowd booed just hearing his name. Phillip grinned, glad they felt the same as him.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Could you get any more pathetic? First, you've got that stupid mask to hide... what, exactly? That's right. Nothing. The piece of shit is transparent anyways.

Phillip rolled his eyes, now growing close to the ring.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
And then all of the sudden you decided you need a bodyguard. Why, exactly? So you can cheat to win championships, of course!

By now, he was walking up the ramp and beginning to enter the ring.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I mean, really. What have they done for you anyways? You got your first bodyguard, and he costs you the championship. Then you go and decided to call me a "fluke", when, in the end, it was your fault I won. Of course, I would've won anyways...

The crowd cheered as Phillip awaited a response from Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 pm

"Phil, we all know who would have won if this screw-up Kevin Nash didn't get involved."

Cody had to hold back Lesnar from attacking Phil again.

"We all know I would have pinned you fairly..me, you, and all of these fans knew it."
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Phillip almost began to crack up.

PHILLIP PHILLIP
"Fans"? "FANS"!? What fans!? Let's face it here, Cody. Nobody here likes you. Am I right?

He turned towards the crowd, grinning as they cheered and started "CODY SUCKS" chants. Phillip played along with them.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Cody sucks! Cody sucks! Cody sucks! Cody sucks!

Cody began to grow irritated, and Phillip smirked.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, back on topic. You think you would've won fairly? Pfft, you couldn't win a match fairly if your boyfriend Brock here was the special guest referee! In fact... why don't you prove that. Me and you on Demolition, with Brock Lesbian-- err, Lesnar here, as the special guest referee. If anyone interferes on your part at all, I get another shot at the International title. What do you say?

Phillip lowered the microphone, waiting for Cody's reply.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:40 pm

"Really, Phil? You're calling Brock Lesnar my 'boyfriend' when your boyfriend, A.J. Styles, cost you that cage match for your championship?"

The crowd booed at this.

"And...what happens if I win?"
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Phillip pondered this for a long time.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Fine... if you win, you will get a shot at the EHDW Championship.

He regretted this the slightest bit, but he was almost sure that Cody wouldn't win with his cheating ways.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 pm

The Lights Go out in the arena .... wen they come back on Raven is seen behind Kevin Nash with a Baseball Bat..

Kevin Nash:

No need to get all Jumpy ... kid's This here is my friend Raven ..... he is a Hardcore Motherfucker and will put his Body on the line ...... but hes not here to fight ... in fact if anyone in the back lays 1 hand on me or Raven they will be fired !!! .... Raven do you have something to say to these Idiots?

Raven:

Roses are red......Violets are Blue .... If you lay one hand on me ..... i will kick your ass .....but enough with those quotes .... in fact Cody Rhodes why do you have to hide behind Steroid Freak over here ? is it because you are scared of losing ? huh and P2 i have seen you but not really impressed so why don't you ladies Leave this ring before soem one gets hurt huh?

Kevin Nash:

No need to threat these young wrestlers Bad Raven....... so look Rhodes i will make a Deal if i give you a Rematch a 1 on 1 match for the IC championship ..... with out Steroid Freak over here .... would you accept ?or pussy out because your Bitch is not with you ?
Back to top Go down
http://ufc-fightnight.forumotion.com/
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Cody smirked and held his hand out to P2 for him to shake it, as Brock stands at the corner of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Phillip glared at Cody, then reluctantly grabbed him by the hand, and... pulled him back... CLOTHESLINE! Cody quickly got back up, shocked. Phillip shoved his head between his legs, then pulled him over his shoulders and... AIR RAID SLAM!
All of the sudden, Lesnar came running at Phillip. Phil dodged, and Lesnar came bouncing off the ropes only to be greeted by a spinning wheel kick thanks to Phillip.
Phillip glanced at Kevin Nash and Raven before slowly backing out of the ring and back up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 pm

AJ Styles makes his appearance on the stage walking down the ramp next to P2

AJ Styles

Hold on hold on hold on. Phil do you have a a screw loose or something? This guy is the last man to get a world title shot. Can anyone imagine the possibility that Cody Rhodes does win? I can't because that fantasy is non existant. Cody Rhodes is a fluke wrestler who got lucky winning that match. If the lock wasn't jammed in that match I could have won the International championship. Also before this whole thing started I've beaten this man right here in the middle of this ring for the three count. And in Meltdown you defeated him in the middle of this ring not once but twice. And he gets lucky one time and he gets this opprotunity handed to him!?

AJ Styles sighs

AJ Styles

I'm the one who should be in that match as well. Not one person here has beaten me in a one on one match. And plus Cody should be punished for bringing in two men that kills the credibility of EHDW Brock Lesnar and Kevin Nash. Putting these three men out here at the same time is like social suicide. So Phil I urge you if anyone who deserve a match or at lelast have a better chance than you Phil I should replace you in that match or be put in that match with you two. And I know full well that Rhodes can win a match even with his bodygaurd with him. Like look what happen with this big oath Kevin Nash. So Phl I urge you to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Brock Lesnar

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Brock suddenly pushed away from Cody (who was blocking him from AJ and P2) and tackled Styles to the ramp, punching him in the face with brass knuckles, then lifting him up for an F5...
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Phillip saw Brock Lesnar lift AJ Styles up in a fireman's carry position. He quickly slid out of the ring, and ran to Brock and hit a discus double axe handle, causing him to drop Styles back on his feet. Phil nailed Lesnar with a kick to the midsection, then pulled him over his shoulders and hit an Air Raid Slam.
Now both Cody and Lesnar were lying on the ground, motionless. As Phillip slowly backed away, he glanced at AJ Styles then ran back up the ramp before he got into any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Kevin Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kevin Nash   About Kevin Nash Empty

Back to top Go down

About Kevin Nash
Page 1 of 1