Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To be the man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

To be the man Empty
PostSubject: To be the man   To be the man EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

"My Time" with John Cena as the musician and music artist blares over the loudspeakers. The screeching speakers catered to the unruly crowd in which a tumultrous, echoing meltpot of screaming grow in volume. The intro of the mentioned song continued to drone on through the blured screams of only half approval. The hulky, muscular figure of John Cena comes jogging out to the head of the ramp. His trademark grin stretching upside his face as the fans continue their mixed outpour. He's sporting his usual attire of his usually vibrant ensemble of a baseball cap designed using his logos, matching his t-shirt in which the body of it hangs below the waist of his jean shorts. The lower trim of his black kneepads are visible, peaking under the cut-off of his denim shorts. He panders to the crowd, playing his smile as an act of aggravation to his haters before launching himself forward and charging toward the ring. He dives sideways, making it seem effortless to slide into the ring, his slide leading him directly into the center as he lifts himself to his feet seemlessly. His music continues to sound off as an underlying hype as he continues to wave toward the crowd, where the reception is profoundly jumbled according to the differential opinions. John Cena requests a mic as he extends his arm at ringside, the ringside officials searching for one before fulfilling his request. A silent "Thank you" can be seen escaping Cena's lips before he makes a sharp turn, viewing his surrounding audience, which seem to grow in intensity once he decides to lift the mic to his lips.

John Cena
The Man

I can see that certain aspects about me, and what you think about me never change.

The mic lowers, allowing the static in the air to buzz through the voices of the partially disapproving crowd. Cena can't help but flash his trademark smile before regaining his composure.

John Cena
The Man

So imagine this. EHDW, they reason we are all here, decides to contact yours truly. There was only one thing that they could've wanted from me. It wasn't my charming demeanor, it wasn't my illustrious acting career, it was because I have risen in this industry to a state of importance. As far as I know, I'm a major player, if you will.

The boos reign supreme after John's claim. He can't help but pucker his lips as if he crossed a line he shouldn't have, he tilted his head, his eyes shooting wide. The playful grin returns to his face.

John Cena
The Man

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I hear you. I hear you. Some of you have decided that no matter what I do. No matter who I defeat, you just do not like me. That's fine. Hey, I'd have it no other way. I don't want anyone to be who they're not. I don't want anyone kissing my ass, because trust me, it's not fun being accused of kissing ass. However, I can undoubtidly tell you something that kissing ass was never my forte' and never will be. As long as I have fulfilled my dreams of becoming a pro wrestling superstar, I have fought with the best, I have succeeded through blood, sweat, and tears. I have remained supremely dominant in my struggle to remain your world champion.

Yet another round of furious screams of disapproval dominate the sound of the arena. Cena simply bows his head, allowing everyone to voice their opinions even though they happen to be strongly against John.

John Cena
The Man

Well to the selected crowd that despise me, I'm going to be the bearer of bad news. As if you haven't figured it out by now, John Cena is here to stay!

The crowd now scales more toward an indifference once more, high pitched screams rising in frequency to the rumbling boos which cascade from within the packed arena.

John Cena
The Man

Suck it up, boys. One thing that I've noticed is that I fought my way to the top of another I suppose "Un-named" wrestling company. I have fought the best of the best, and I've been humbled by some of the most instantly recognizable names in the industry spanning from over the past fifty years. It's a blessing, and as some of you believe it can be a curse. It takes a lot of sacrifice, a lot of work to become the greatest of the great. I know. Despite what some of you think, I've been in some of the most momentous matches in history, and I know what it takes to start all over again. I'm wiser than I was when I first began crafting my legacy, I'm stronger, I'm experienced. After all of these years of hardship, I still will not back down. I will not say no. I will push through the nay-sayers, the obstacles, the intensity to once again proclaim my name to fame. I have been ripped apart in hardcore matches, I have been at the mercy of some of the most lethal men in the world, I have defied my own limitations. Dare I say I have mastered the virtues of hustle, loyalty and respect. Hell, I have the chain gang to prove it.

The cheering chain gang now feel the need to be heard by their commander in charge, his head sways in the alert of their sudden upheaval, as if the opposing sides were to collide at any moment. The atmosphere building upon its own intense fury over the appearence of one man, and one man only.

John Cena
The Man

I want to thank each and everyone of my chain gang soldiers for sticking with me through the thick of my blood and the thin of my patience. I am your marine. Whether or not you want me here, I am here. I'm ready to prove to the apprehensive out there my true worth. I am John Cena. I can hustle, I have the respect for the game, and I am loyal to all of my loving fans. Thank all of you, a new era has risen. The future champ... IS HERE...

A small booming feedback pierce the ears of the viewers as John drops the mic to the mat, allowing the ringside officials to reach in and grasp it. John throws up his official hand signs, his expression stern as the crowd rains on him with yet another indifferent set of yells, the rivalry of the opposing boos and cheers pit against eachother to create a mixed roaring ambience that may be forever associated with John Cena.
Back to top Go down

To be the man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: