Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Chief Operating Officer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim "The Whore" America

Jim

The new Chief Operating Officer Empty
PostSubject: The new Chief Operating Officer   The new Chief Operating Officer EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as we see a man never seen before. Jim America walks out on stage wearing a black suit and sunglasses. He has a smug grin on his face as he walks on down the ramp and onto the ring, into which he rolls in. He is given a microphone by a ringside worker.

The Real American
JIM AMERICA
Ladies and gentlemen, standing in the ring right now!From Detroit, Michigan... weighing in 230 pounds... standing at 6 feet 1...The REAL... American! The new Chief Operating Officer of EHD Wrestling! JIM... AMERICA!

The crowd lets out a loud reaction... not knowing whether to cheer or boo him, though, it's mixed.

The Real American
JIM AMERICA
I was freshly hired by Phillip Phillips after graduating top class at the Ring of Honor Wrestling Academy... to be the second in charge here in EHD Wrestling. You know what that means? Nevermore are you people going to be bored with people such as Wade Barrett and Stuart freakin' Baldwin. This is an American Wrestling promotion, in the land of the free and the home of the brave. And foreigners like the ones I mentioned before will be kept where they belong, now. I'm not saying they lack talent, I'm just confirming it.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction once again, some boo, and some let out a big "USA! USA! USA!" chant.

The Real American
JIM AMERICA
But I'm not all business... I guara-damn-tee you people will enjoy my tenure as the COO of this place, and you know why? Because I also get into action when I need to get into action... and may God pity the fool that stands on the other corner of this ring when I'm set to battle. That's all I'm saying, I am one of the most talented men in this business, if not the most talented man in this business. But I don't want you people to rely on my words, I'm showing you people what I am and who I am. You think I'm gonna run out with my tail between my legs from a match like you're used to see in this business, well you're wrong! I'm here to fight. I'm here to fight for what's right, and I'm here to show you all why I am, and deserve to be the Chief Operating Officer of the greatest Wrestling Promotion in the entire world... E... H... D... Wrestling.

He drops the microphone and spreads his arms as the crowd cheers.
Back to top Go down

The new Chief Operating Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: