Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. Empty
PostSubject: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Austin and Phil are having an open party in an empty ring, just drinking and chillin'. Everyones welcome. But, beware, your Ass might be kicked.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 pm

After a while, Phillip decided to do shit so the crowd wouldn't get bored to death. He got handed a microphone by EHDW staff, then began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I sure hope all you bitches noticed our new shirts!

He pointed to it. It was a black shirt that read "Decapitation Station" in a stylized bloody font. Below it there was a picture of a bleeding neck without a head. On the back, it showed black and white cartoonized versions of Austin and Phillip

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
That, folks, is the official Decapitation Station t-shirt! And you can buy it now at EHDW dot com slash shop! Only 19.99, folks. That's a fucking deal!
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

When the sound of AJ Styles theme hits the fans started to go while seeing The Phenominal One. AJ Styles makes his appearance on the stage with a mic in hand and a grin on his face.

AJ Styles

Sorry to interrupt the party Austin and Phil I just couldn't help myself from coming out here cuz I don't know if you two know that I love parties. But to be honest this party really sucks I mean c'mon are you two seriously goin to just sit there with your tacky t-shirts? Really like who in the world are you two trying to sale your products I didn't know that DX has given birth to two bastard children.

AJ Styles began to laugh

AJ Styles

I was out here to trash both of you and humiliate you in front of your fans. Bur I changed my mind because Phil you are one of the few people I like around here. But the guy right next to you I really don't like because he hit me in the back of the head with the steel chair keeping us to join forces. But I'm not all suprised by your action Austin Cross because the real reason why you came back to compete in the squared circle is because you don't want to be an after thought. Your jealous of my relationship with your best friend Phil that it force you to make a desicion on whether you stay with your job as GM or compete in the ring. You see if Phil and I were to become tag champs people will start to compare AJ Styles to Austin Cross to see who is the better partner for Phil and your ego couldn't let that happen. So now because of your selfish act you have now screwed yourself and Phil because now you made an ememy out of me which it's a huge mistake to do. And since the other tag team of um I forgot who they really are a scorpian and a mouse from the movie little Stuart which I didn't know that mice can become wrestlers but never the less since they ain't makin an impact on the tag team division I might as well do.

AJ Styles paused.

AJ Styles

Before I introduce my partner I would like to issue a challenge.to the GM of Demoltion to a match, In my mind Austin Cross I believe that you can't compete inside the ring a try to manage a show at the sametime. So in our match Austin if you lose your done being the GM of Demolition. I don't care who Phil put as GM but as long it's not you then I'm damn happy about that. I mean it's bad enough that Kevin Nash is the new GM of Carnage god save that show because that show won't be there long enough to see another ppv as long Nash is there. Austin like Nash I don't think that your suited to Manage a show like Demoltion. So I already have someone in mind that should be the new GM and that person is none other than Thor. I think that he will be perfect fot the job but that's for the higher ups to decide.

AJ Styles took a deep breath

AJ Styles

Now what you all been waiting for I would like to introduce my tag partner.....
AJ Styles waits for his tag partner
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:04 pm

The fans heavely boo Nero as he comes out onto the stage with another mic

Zeke Nero
Yes that's right ladies and gentleman I am AJ'S new tag team partner. And I like to say this P2 me and you we have unfinished buisness, and your little assclown of a friend over there has to deal with my good buddy here AJ.

The crowd starts to boo again till it annoys Nero

Zeke Nero
Oh good ahead keep on booing cause all of you are nothing but pawns in the web of deception. You see P2 and Cross have you believing that everything here is alright nothing happenening here. Well ever since Cross, and Nash became GM I have seen this place start to crumble under their power. And now to get to the point at hand P2 and Cross me and AJ we have beef with one of you and we like to take out are frustations against you two. So heres what I'm saying P2, you and your little friend over there will take on me and AJ in match next week or whenever you to grow the balls to take us on. But until that time keep basking in your "glory" cause when that time come decapitation station will become and after thought and me and AJ will be the ones in control and in thhe spotlight.

Nero drops the mic and leaves with AJ following him
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Phillip sat back down and glared at AJ Styles and Zeke Nero, taking a sip of his drink.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
What a whore...
Back to top Go down
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Austin was ready to launch into a big rant about how Zeke and A.J. were Butt-Buddies, but, after thinking for a moment, threw his drink in A.J.'s face before doing a Pele Kick to Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Phillip grinned, sitting back and watching Austin, quite amused, as he sipped his beer. Finally, Phillip got up and set down his drink. He quickly bounced off the ropes, then sent Zeke and AJ crashing to the steel ramp with a huge suicide dive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.   Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Decapitation Station just chillin' in the ring.
Page 1 of 1