Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GD speaks on the iron shiek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Golden Dragon/quackenbush

Golden Dragon/quackenbush

GD speaks on the iron shiek Empty
PostSubject: GD speaks on the iron shiek   GD speaks on the iron shiek EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

We now return from comercials in a room with Golden Dragon and Thor Jørgensen.

Thor Jørgensen: So, Golden Dragon...

The Golden Dragon: Shut up, Thor. I don't want to hear your stupid Scottish accent, and nobody else does either You know what I did to you. I ended your career. Don't make me expand that to your life.

Thor Jørgensen: Well, you didn't end my career. Like I said before, it was just--

The Golden Dragon: What did I tell you? I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP. Now, on to my match with the Iron Sheik. It will be a camel vs. a dragon. An old fat guy vs. fresh, young talent. Iron Sheik really doesn't stand a chance. He may have defeated people like Hulk Hogan and Bob Bucktooth, but he won't beat me. I'll quote a famous saying of his... "fuck the tommorow". And he couldn't be more right. It doesn't matter about what happens tommorow, all that matters it what happens today. And today, I will make him tap in fear of the fierce dragon. A move that has ended careers.

Thor Jørgesnen: It hasn't ended any careers. Are you deaf? I got my injuries from wrestling in general--

The Golden Dragon: I told you not to speak. Besides, I have a trick up my sleeve that will help me beat Iron Sheik. Now, I must get ready for my match against the fucking iron sheet fucker.
Back to top Go down

GD speaks on the iron shiek
Page 1 of 1