Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strength in Numbers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Strength in Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

The crowd cheered as Phillip Phillips emerged from backstage. He high-fived the oustretched hands of the crowd as he walked down the ramp. After walking up the steel steps, he climbed into the ring and took a gander at the ecstatic crowd before raising the microphone to his lips.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hello, my beloved EHDW fans.

He paused. The crowd began to cheer even more now, chanting his first name over and over again.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Now, I'm sure you've all heard the saying, "strength in numbers". Well, I've been thinking about that lately. You've all seen stables and tag teams dominate the wrestling business. You've seen Austin Cross and I, Decapitation Station, become the first ever EWF Tag Team Champions. That was probably one of the best moments in my career. It was my first championship, and we became the first champions of the company.

He paused to take a breath.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
So, I've been thinking about that lately. And I was wondering if anyone here in EHDW would be willing to team up with me. Austin can be our manager, now that he's resigned from wrestling.

The crowd, previously silenced from his talking, now began to cheer again as Phillip lowered the microphone and stared at the stage, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
AJ Styles

AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:16 pm

AJ Styles makes his appearance on the stage with a mic in hand making his way down to the ring.

AJ STYLES
Well, Phil, if you need a new partner, look no further. I will happily join forces with you. I think you need the help, because last time you and Cross got together, you two were beaten to a pulp by Mark Henry in what seemed to be a career-ending match for you two.

The crowd started to boo and cheer for Styles.

AJ STYLES
But, since Austin Cross is out of the picture, I would be more than happy to team up with you. Besides, with me by your side, you can finally start winning matches instead of looking like a fool and getting your ass beat from town to town, city to city, country to country, nation to nation, etc., etc.

AJ Styles paused and smiled.

AJ STYLES
Now, enough with the jokes and witty humor. I'll join you, and together we'll be the best tag team this company has ever seen. Also, P2, if you haven't noticed, I've beaten your opponent. Hopefully you can do the same thing at Meltdown. Besides, Phil, if you fail, I'll be there to pick up the scraps...

AJ Styles laughed and winked at P2 and extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Austin ran down the ramp with a chair, cracking it over AJ's head. "BITCH! FUCK YOU." Cheers rained down, and Austin started grinning. "I have decided to OFFICIALLY return to the ring, and AJ, one more thing, good luck in your match!" As AJ finally stood up, Austin knocked him back down with a kick to the head, before putting him in a Cross Arm Breaker, which the fans loved. Austin called for a ref, who started the match, WHILE AJ was tapping out. The match was the shortest in history, clocking in at 0:0001 seconds. The fans BOOMED at both seeing their favorite return to the ring AND destory AJ Styles. Austin just laughed and his music played. He grinned at P2 before finally leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Austin Cross

Austin Cross

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 pm

OOC: I can just imagine Kevin Nash coming out and saying "LOL" XD
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 pm

OOC: LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strength in Numbers   Strength in Numbers Empty

Back to top Go down

Strength in Numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: