Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

The title Empty
PostSubject: The title   The title EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Cole's music hits!

Cole Scorpio makes his way to the ring with a purpose, and a fire in his eyes. He's smiling with the joy of an acquitted murderer who really did it.

Cole enters the ring, the ring announcer exits to give his information.

"Hailing from Ypsilanti Michigan, weighing 210 pounds at 5'11", COOOOOOLE SCOOOOOORPIOOOO!"

Cole motions for a microphone, and the announcer throws his over the top rope into the ring.

"Today is the greatest day of my life. I'll get to that in a second, but first I just want to say thank you. Thank all of you for supporting me in my insane desire to destroy Michael Cole for his misuse of the name Cole. Thank you for supporting me as I purposefully infuriated my boss, at one point legally changing my name to "Screw you Phil." Thanks for cheering me as I single-handedly decimated the non-wrestlers of this organization, one at a time."

Cole pauses.

"I'm getting my title match guys. That's right, at the end of the month, I'm getting a shot to be the very first EHDW champion. And to make that even better, I've got an opponent I know you'll all love me fighting. MICHAEL COLE!"

The crowd goes wild, and start a
"WE WANT BLOOD" chant.

" I want the exact same thing guys, don't worry about that. Michael Cole, the grimy piece of crap he is, is going to feel his own blood drain out of his body. He'll grow weaker and weaker, in this very ring, until his blood has covered us both. And then I'll put him in the canadian crossface and win the title while making him scream like a bitch. But there's a catch to the match, and it's a doozy: it's hardcore. I might be the king of ending dreams, the destroyer of worlds, the most hardcore man alive, but Michael Cole is a coward. And he's not the only person who hates me in this company. Which is why I've got an insurance card."

Cole rolls out of the ring, and grabs a chair. He then gets back into the ring.

"This chair represents what I'm going to do to Michael Cole. I'm going to destroy him in every way possible! I'm gonna hit him in the head with the chair, in the side, in the arms, in the legs, everywhere. I am going to cripple him. Just because you people love me, doesn't mean I'm a good person. In fact, I'm a very very bad man. If she was here, I would screw Michael Cole's wife right in her ass. She's not though, so instead I'm going to have to settle with getting my anger out on someone. And that someone just so happens to be Matt Hardy. Fatt Lardy I suppose I should say, has thought he's good enough to fight me at Demolition. He's wrong, and he's gonna find that out the hard way."

Cole whacks himself in the head with the chair, and starts to bleed profusely.

"Matt. You will not slow me down."

The blood is flowing in a Muta-like fashion.

"Matt. You will not stop me from destroying everything that Michael Cole stands for"

Cole drops the chair, and runs his hands through the blood. He collects it into the palm of his hand.

"You just aren't good enough. Nobody is. Not Michael Cole. Not Phillip Phillips. Not you. The only thing that could stop me now, is death."

Cole pours the blood into his mouth, then sprays it into the air

"I'll see all of you in the ring at some point or another. You'd best be ready."

Cole exits the ring, and heads to the back.
Back to top Go down

The title
Page 1 of 1