Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Cole´s match for meltdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Cole

Michael Cole

Michael Cole´s match for meltdown Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Michael Cole comes out to the ring as the fans boo him.

"Can I have your attention please? I just have been noted that I'll be wrestling IDM later tonight... and I'm sure I'll win this match. I mean, IDM? REALLY?! REALLY?! REALLY?! But thats the least important thing. As many of you know, I have a match against Cole Scorpio this Sunday at Meltdown... you see, this all started a month ago when Cole started picking a fight with me. We only had one singles match, where I came out victourious and I'm making sure that happens at Meltdown. But, as you know, there have been two title matches announced, and I want my match agains Scorpiot to be for the EHDW championship! And if this match isn't for the title, I don't care, because sooner or later, I will win the EHDW Championship, and no one will take it away from me! And as for Cole Scorpio... bad things will happen to you!"

Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Our match is ALREADY for the title. Well, mine is. Phillip is being a little ambiguous (that includes his sexuality) about the matches. That whore is trying to change who I am, and who I am is someone who very much loves being Cole. And I won't let you make that name worse.
Back to top Go down
IDM

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

IDM comes out.
"Really, you dont want to wrestle me, THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BUISNESS? Well that works out perfectly... 'cause I don't want to wrestle YOU either. You're boring, you cant wrestle... how the hell did you even get a job?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Who the hell is this little punk? Beat it, bitch. 1 real man, and 1 real half-man are talking here. No kids allowed.
Back to top Go down
IDM

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Wow, Cole Scorpio... this doesn't concern you! This is about me! Not you two asses! Now, I assume when you say "half man" you are talking about Michael Cole... however, a kid? Yes I'm pretty new to this piece of crap business... oh, I'm sorry, I mean the wrestlers are a piece of crap! I could find better competition at the local bar! Now, I have business with this dumbass today, so YOU get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm

"Hey Michael, remember that time I nearly ended your career? Or the second time I did that? How would you like to watch as I do it TO SOMEONE ELSE THIS TIME?!?"

Cole grabs IDM by the throat, and throws IDM out of the ring. He then hiptosses Michael Cole out of the ring DIRECTLY onto IDM.
"Say goodnight, you bitches!"

Cole suicide dives onto both of them, rolls to safety, and walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cole´s match for meltdown   Michael Cole´s match for meltdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Cole´s match for meltdown
Page 1 of 1