Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Henry is here on Carnage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

Mark Henry is here on Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry is here on Carnage   Mark Henry is here on Carnage EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 pm

[b]

Mark Henry climbs down to the ring with a mic in hand. As Mark Henry enters the ring, he looks at the change of scenery.

MARK HENRY
As you all know, there has been huge changes here in EHDW. Leon Young has resigned, and there has been a huge trade between the two brands. If you all haven't noticed that the World's Strongest and Most Dangerous man has been traded from Demolition to Carnage. But all that is irrelevant to me, because NOTHING changes for me. It doesn't matter where I go, the same thing still happens. That thing is the destruction of every man who steps in the ring with me. In my debut on Demolition, I demolished a man named Raymond Payne. Take that as an example of what will happen to everyone here on Carnage. It must be sweet irony of how the brand name changed from Invasion to Carnage. The reason why the name was changed is because when I came here, it was a warning to everyone of what's going to fall upon them... the Carnage that will happen here! I'm the man who is going to destroy anything and everything that gets in my way! The first man here who will fall victim to my rage is a man named Daniel Red. I, for one, don't know who that is, but there is no way in hell I'll show mercy to him. Daniel Red, I hope you prepare yourself for your trip to hell. When I get my hands on you, you will wish that you'd never stepped inside that ring. Remember this... you better give me everything you got, because if you don't, Red, your career will be in serious jeopardy.

The crowd felt uneasy after Mark Henry said those words.

MARK HENRY
As you all know the new GM is my manager now and to me I think he had made a wise choice into signing that deal. Alligning myself with him got me to thinking that he will help get to the top which I rightfully deserve. But him being my manager doesn't mean I will let up on my destruction and my regin of terror over EHDW. I will become the World Champion and there is no one who will stop me!!! [b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry is here on Carnage   Mark Henry is here on Carnage EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Alfred come out with a mic in hand.
"It sounds like you wanted to go there... are you afraid of me? Mark, be honest."
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry is here on Carnage   Mark Henry is here on Carnage EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 am

MARK HENRY
Alfred, to be honest, I'm not afraid of your weak ass. You know, it seems that you don't know when to stay away from a beatdown. Apparently Austin Cross, Anton, and Phillip are keeping me away from you just to keep your wrestling career intact. But since you insist of fighting me that badly... I'm issuing you a challenge. Next week, on Carnage, I'm challenging you to a 3 Stages of Hell match! If Phillip or my manager, the GM of Carnage, allows this, then you will experience hell, and you will see why the men over at EWF and here in EWF are afraid to step into the ring with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry is here on Carnage   Mark Henry is here on Carnage EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:22 am

"Mark, I'm not afraid. I've told you so many times. And Three Stages Of Hell, yeah, I'm gonna take that, but the first stage of the match is gonna be a no holds barred match!"

Alfred rushes into the ring and begins to attack Mark Henry! Alfred hits a dropkick, sending Henry into the corner and-- SPEAR, SPEAR BY ALFRED! Alfred gets out of the ring and grabs a chair. He slides into the ring and Alfred begins hitting Henry multiple times and stops. Alfred going for the corner clothesline....
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry is here on Carnage   Mark Henry is here on Carnage EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Just as Alfred went for a clothesline on Henry, an unfamiliar song hit the PA system...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Walking out from backstage was none other than... Phillip Phillips! Alfred stopped dead in his tracks, and the crowd exploded in cheers. Phillip was holding a microphone. His new music quickly cut, and he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hold up there, Al. It isn't time for your match yet. In fact, it'll be a while... because I have moved your match to EHDW's very first pay-per-view event... Meltdown!

Phillip grinned at the thought of their first PPV. The crowd cheered.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
And, for your 3 Stages of Hell match... you can have no holds barred in there. But lets spice it up a bit, organize some things...

He paused to build suspense.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
The first match... will be a normal match. Be aware of disqualification and count outs. For the second round... you can have your no holds barred match. But the third stage will be a... tables... ladders... and chairs match! Oh, but this won't be just any 3 Stages of Hell, no. It will be for the EHDW Hardcore Championship!

He grinned at the look of shock on Alfred and Henry's face as his new music hit again and he exited the arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry is here on Carnage   Mark Henry is here on Carnage Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry is here on Carnage
Page 1 of 1