Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IDMS newest matchup...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IDM

IDMS newest matchup... Empty
PostSubject: IDMS newest matchup...   IDMS newest matchup... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:27 pm

IDM walks to the ring holding a mic, boos raining from the arena.
"Wow... just... wow. Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed... Mike Quackenbush? What did I do to deserve this foul piece of crap sharing the ring with me? I am a first class wrestler, he is a 1st class bum. I must be being punished or something. I don't know why. But then again, I dont know why this guy's allowed to be within 5 feet of me... so when we face off, I promise to kick your ass in less then 5 minutes!"

Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon/quackenbush

Golden Dragon/quackenbush

IDMS newest matchup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDMS newest matchup...   IDMS newest matchup... EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Mike Quackenbush walks out onto the stage.

"You call me a first class bum, but you havent even wrestled a talented wrestler. You think you're better than me, but let's see my accomplishments... first of all, I have fought the likes of Bryan Danielson, hypno ant people, The Legends of Wrestling, and more. You have fought like, 1 or 2 matches your entire career. I have been wrestling for years and years. Sure, I may be old, but I can still kick your ass!"
Back to top Go down

IDMS newest matchup...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: