Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The British Warrior has Arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart Baldwin

Stuart Baldwin

The British Warrior has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: The British Warrior has Arrived   The British Warrior has Arrived EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU&ob=av2e

When Worlds Collide began to play. The confused crowd raised their eyebrows and whispered things to eachother. All of the sudden, a fairly tall, unfamiliar man emerged from backstage wearing wrestling gear: trunks sporting the British flag and black boots, nothing else. He was holding a microphone and, after entering the ring, began to speak.

STUART BALDWIN
Now, most of you guys probably don't know me, but I don't blame you. I just signed the contract with EHDW. Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. I am the British Warrior, Stuart Baldwin...

He grinned, hoping for a reaction from the crowd. Like most Americans, some were amused by his British accent; however, to his dismay, the still confused audience was silent. He frowned, then continued.

STUART BALDWIN
Anyways, like any other, I'm here to win. But don't worry, I'm not gonna go on about how great I am like everyone else. I don't want to bore you to death. I'm here to try my hardest, and be the best I can for you, the fans. Wrestling is my everything, and having fans means everything to me. It's my motivation. My reason to continue. So, expect to see the best of me, because I have belief, not cockiness.

He set aside the microphone. The crowd was barely louder, some cheering. He walked down the ramp and high-fived some hands, then went backstage,
Back to top Go down
Wade Barrett

Wade Barrett

PostSubject: Re: The British Warrior has Arrived   The British Warrior has Arrived EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE

Wade Barrett walks down to the ring with a mic in his hands.

"For those who dont know me, my name is Wade Barrett, but just an idiot wouldn't know that."

The crowd boos Barrett.

"Calm down, I didn't come here to argue with idiots like you. I'm here to tell you some things, "British Warrior". First of all I'm the real British warrior. You're an insult to all British people, so I'll give you a chance to back away and leave this company FOREVER."

Barrett waits for Stuart's answer.
Back to top Go down
Stuart Baldwin

Stuart Baldwin

PostSubject: Re: The British Warrior has Arrived   The British Warrior has Arrived EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Stuart saw Wade Barrett and stopped right in front of him. He sighed, then pulled Barrett's microphone towards his mouth.

STUART BALDWIN
Wade, if anyone's a disgrace to the country, it's you. I was born in Scotland, raised in England and residing in Wales. I'm dedicaded to this country, and I don't go prancing around like a bloody little tart saying that I'm the better man. The better man can only be determined in that ring, right there. So what do you say? Let's determine who really is the dominant Brit, by having a match on Demolition. You vs. me. What do you say?

The crowd cheered as Stu let go of the microphone and waited for Barrett to answer. As Barrett began to speak, Stu quickly added to his statement.

STUART BALDWIN
Oh, and by the way, I'm not leaving the company. Wrestling is my passion. I don't do this just for the money, like some people...
Back to top Go down
Wade Barrett

Wade Barrett

PostSubject: Re: The British Warrior has Arrived   The British Warrior has Arrived EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 pm

"Yeah, that's what everyone says. It's all bullshit. And about our match... let's make things interesting and make it a no holds barred match. Now is everything clear?"

Before Baldwin gets a chance to talk, Barrett hits him with the microphone and leaves the ring.

Jim Ross: Wait a minute... is this official?

Thor Jørgensen: I think so. Baldwin made the challenge, and Barrett accepted it.

Jim Ross: What a show Demolition is going to be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British Warrior has Arrived   The British Warrior has Arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

The British Warrior has Arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Promos-
Jump to: