Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the best e-feds around... joined into one.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backyard Wrestlers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 pm

If you are one talk about all your matches and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

I don't really backyard wrestle that much anymore, but what I did was more like Greco-Roman/amateur wrestling than anything because we're not strong enough to pick eachother up. Lots of random takedowns and submissions.

But at one point I hope to find some people that like wrestling/backyard wrestling and start a fed or join someone else's.
Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm a backyard wrestler a three time tag team champ and five time world champ and 1 time continite champ
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Do you do hardcore stuff?
Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah my Promtion is EKW
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

What's the most hardcore thing you've done? I like hardcore backyard wrestling.

This guy on YouTube, Tonypizzaguy (his account is WeCaptureTheFrag) has some good backyard wrestling, although he only has two vids up so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAoKN3fLag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJaGSaCnKDY

Last edited by Thor Jørgensen on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I know I saw them they were kinda good not to good though
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I like the way they wrestle though, like their style. I love the way the ladders just like, bend in half if they drop someone on them. I like the play-by-play commentary, too.
Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Well if you could see our matches you would be suprised at what we do we jump off of 20 foot ladders through tables and this is real wrestling man not WWE or TNA or ROH
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Test This Is Test
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

wtf?
Back to top Go down
Cole Scorpio

Cole Scorpio

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 pm

RETIRE GODAMMIT!
Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 pm

NEVER! JACOB NEVER!
Back to top Go down
Mark Henry

Mark Henry

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

I never was a backyard wrestler I trained and all that if that's what you mean
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Had a epic match got bashed over the head with a chair and then got spear'd got up they tried to hit me with a ladder I moved and hit a superman punch ran toward my other opponent and I hit a clothesline went for the pin and got hit with a damn chair AGAIN got up stole the chair and low blow'd the kid hit him with a chair and then superplex'd his ass pined him got a ladder thrown on me and then got leg droped got pinned and loss after the match I rolled out the ring and walked off I'm taking a break for now
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 am

...classy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backyard Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard Wrestlers   Backyard Wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

Backyard Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1